·Excellent EMC design
·32 bit MCU with high speed
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
·Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
·12 bit A/D high-precision sampling to ensure accuracy
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
·Humanized design of browser interface, undertake every operating conveniently
·Adopt graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons,integrated menu displaying and operation
·Energy statistics function
·RS485 ports with MODBUS communication protocol
·Optional PC monitoring software and remote meter for real-time monitoring and battery management parameter setting
·Field upgradable firmware
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
·Load overload protection
·Load short circuit protection
Nominal system voltage
12/24/36/48V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
≤15mA(12V); ≤10mA(24V); ≤9mA(36V); ≤8mA(48V)
RS485 / RJ45 interface
-20°C ~ +70°C
-25°C ~ +55°C
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- 10A indicates that it can control the maximum current is 10 amps, the use of the load can not be greater than this current.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar controller, there are two major functions, one is used to charge the battery, this is the solar input function. One for the battery discharge, this is the output function. Used to charge is to prevent the electric overshoot is too full, the battery charge bad. Used to discharge is to prevent the discharge too much, the battery damage. Because the battery can not overshoot, too. Discharge, it depends on what the load discharge
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar energy is a kind of radiant energy, it must be by means of energy conversion device can be transformed into electric energy.This kind of radiant energy into energy energy conversion device, is the solar cell.C solar cell is the use of photoelectric conversion principle of the sun's radiation through the semiconductor Material conversion into electrical energy devices, this photoelectric conversion process is often called "photovoltaic effect", solar cells, also known as "photovoltaic cells." When the sunlight to the P, N type two different types of conductive semiconductor Material under the PN junction, under certain conditions, the solar radiation is absorbed by the semiconductor material to form a built-in electrostatic field.If the two sides from the built-in electrostatic field leads to the electrode and connected to the appropriate load, it will form a current, which is The basic principle of solar cells. Monolithic solar cell is a thin piece of semiconductor PN junction. Under standard lighting conditions, the rated output voltage is 0.48V. In order to obtain a higher output voltage and larger capacity, often more than one solar cells connected together , At present, the solar cell photoelectric conversion rate is generally around 15%, individual developed countries, laboratory solar cell photoelectric turn The rate has been able to reach about 30%.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Are charged control point voltage: direct charge after the end of the battery will be charged and discharged controller for some time, so that the voltage naturally fall, when the fall to the "recovery voltage" value, will enter the charge state. Why are they designed? That is, when the direct charge is completed, there may be individual batteries "backward" (terminal voltage is relatively low), in order to pull these individual molecules back, so that all the battery side voltage is uniform, so it is necessary to high voltage with moderate Of the current and then charge a small meeting, we can see the so-called charge, that is, "balanced charge." Are charged time should not be too long, usually for a few minutes to ten minutes, the time set too long but harmful. For a small system equipped with two batteries, it is not meaningful. Therefore, the street lamp controller is generally not full charge, only two stages
- Q:Solar controller use
- The role of the controller is used to protect the battery from overdischarge. Cloudy charge current is small when there is no boost function
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Control the superscript of the current should be in accordance with the rated current to the target, rather than the maximum current. That is: the other side of the discharge or charge when the rated current is 30A. If you explain the controller is the maximum current, the basic is substandard products.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar energy itself is the hot water of the stuff, certainly can be heated, but not with electric heating only.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Look at the flash of red light shows what is the logo, the general controller should be a bad flash line
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- Pure light control mode: when there is no sunlight, the light intensity dropped to the starting point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the start signal, according to the set parameters to open the load, the load began to work; when there is sunlight, light intensity rose to the starting point, The controller delays 10 minutes after confirming the shutdown signal and turns off the output. The load stops working. Light control + time control mode: start the same process and pure light control, when the load to set the time to automatically shut down, set the time 1 to 14 hours. Manual mode: In this mode, the user can press the button to control the load on and off, regardless of whether the day or night. This mode is used for some special load or debug mode when used in debugging: for system debugging, when the optical signal is closed, no light signal load, easy installation and commissioning check the correctness of the system installation. Normally open mode: The power-on load remains in the output state, which is suitable for 24-hour power supply.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range