Hybrid Solar Inverter 1.5-5kw
·Grid-Tied and Off-Grid modes
·More flexible system configuration
·Broader range of applications
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V - 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power / Max AC power
1500W / 1500W
2000W / 2000W
3000W / 3000W
3600W / 3600W
4000W / 4000W
5000W / 5000W
Nominal AC Voltage /
AC grid frequency / range
47.5 – 50.2Hz / 59.3 – 60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Nominal battery voltage
96Vdc(12Vdc a pack)
144 V(12V a pack)
Battery voltage range
CC,VV,FC,3-stage adaptive with maintenance
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
Dimensions (W/H/D) in mm
370 / 540 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
Operating temperature range(℃)
-20 ~ +55
Storage temperature range(℃)
-40 ~ +70
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET
- Q:Total energy consumption and total energy production
- The output of the refinery, gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, fuel oil, liquefied petroleum gas, refinery gas and other petroleum products (naphtha, solvent oil, raw oil, paraffin wax, lubricating oil, asphalt, etc.) gas output is the coke gas and other gas, coke and other coking products (coal tar crude, etc.).
- Q:Firewood (dry) is what type of energy
- biomass energyBiomass refers to the use of air, water, land, etc. through photosynthesis and the production of a variety of organisms, that is, all living organisms can grow organic matter known as biomass.
- Q:What are the contents of bio energy
- Biomass includes plants, animals and their waste, garbage and organic waste water and other categories.
- Q:What is the relationship between the futures price and the price of oil futures and other energy futures?
- With what you said: you can now in accordance with these aspectsFirst: the basic energy and chemical categories are positively related, such as plastics, PVC, PTA what
- Q:What is the general energy?What do we usually say about energy conservation?
- Third as mentioned in this Law refers to energy saving, strengthen energy management, take technically feasible and economically reasonable and socially and environmentally acceptable measures to reduce all links from energy production to consumption in losses and waste, to use energy more efficiently and rationally.Fourth energy conservation is a long-term strategic policy of the country's economic development
- Q:What are the types of new energy vehicles
- 1, fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV):The utility model relates to a motor which is driven by a chemical reaction, and is driven by a motor. The energy of the battery is directly converted into electricity by the chemical action of hydrogen and oxygen, rather than by combustion.
- Q:What is the C type of the product type in the notebook computer?
- Class C mainly refers to household appliances, electrical appliances, electronic products in this regard
- Q:What is a one-time energy
- Primary energy, also known as natural energy, refers to the use of natural resources that have not been changed or changed. Such as coal, crude oil, natural gas, water, wind energy, solar energy, ocean energy, tidal energy, geothermal energy, natural uranium, etc.. Primary energy is divided into renewable energy and non renewable energy, the former refers to the repeated generation of natural energy, the latter with a little less, mainly all kinds of fossil fuels, nuclear fuel.
- Q:What are the sources of energy that are common in life and the two energy sources
- The energy product obtained after the primary energy is processed and converted is called the two energy source, such as electricity, diesel oil, gasoline, etc.
- Q:What are the new energy sources?
- Microbial fermentation: many countries rich in sugar cane, sugar beet, cassava and other world, the use of microbial fermentation, can be made into alcohol, alcohol has complete combustion, high efficiency, no pollution, can be obtained by the "ethanol gasoline" diluted gasoline and alcohol rich raw materials, low cost. According to reports, Brazil has modified ethanol gasoline or alcohol fueled cars up to hundreds of thousands of vehicles, reducing the air pollution. In addition, the use of microorganisms to produce hydrogen, in order to open up new ways of energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range