Order On-line Tracking
Applications Of High Quality Double Sided PET Tape DSPET-50EH:
1.Courier envelope sealing, flying splice operations on papers and cardboard, leather and fabric bonding and positioning in shoe and baggage industry, sheet fixing and bonding in toy industry, stationery, advertisement, computer embroidery, packaging and foam laminating.
2. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
3. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
4. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
5. Special requirements will be satisfied after communications.
CONSTRUCTION Of High Quality Double Sided PET Tape DSPET-50EH:
Carrier: PET film, 75 micron
Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
Liner: Silicone release PE-coated paper, white colour.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES Of High Quality Double Sided PET Tape DSPET-50EH:
Total Thickness (adhesives + PET film): 175 ± 5 micron
Initial Tack (14# steel ball): ≤100 mm
Peel Adhesion (Kg/25mm): 1.5 ± 0.2 Kg
Holding power: ≥ 2880 min
Temperature resistance: 120C
PACKING Of High Quality Double Sided PET Tape DSPET-50EH:
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm±1)
Jumbo Roll：1.02 / 1.24 x 100m
Packaging：Wrapped with corrugated cardboard.
Cut Roll: roll width 3mm up
Stability and Reactivity Of High Quality Double Sided PET Tape DSPET-50EH:
Chemical Stability: Stable and non-reactivity
Conditions to Avoid: Away from high temperature
Incompatibility with various substances：specific materials／condition to avoid．
Hazardous Decomposition Products：Thermal decomposition will produce mainly C02，and slightly CO．
Hazardous Polymerization：Can not occur
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 2 Million|
|Main Markets||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shanghai, Port|
|Export Percentage||43% - 71%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||101-200 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 30,000 M2|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|