Detailed Product Description
1.High precision&Competitive price
2.60 years experience in producing ball screw
4.Max diameter 120mm&Min 12mm
number of circles:3length:as customer request
accuracy:P1(0.005mm per 300mm) P2(0.008mm per 300mm) P3(0.012mm per 300mm) P4(0.016mm per 300mm) P5(0.023mm per 300mm) P7(0.052mm per 300mm).
1. High transfer efficiency
Balls with free motion in the ball screw assembly transfer the force and motion between screw and nut. This transfer mode replaces the traditional transfer mode that screw shaft and nut effect directly. Therefore the minimum rolling friction takes place of the sliding friction of traditional screw. The transfer efficiency of ball screw will reach more than 90%. The drive torque of transfer unit reduces to 1/3 of sliding screw. This also reduces the heat release largely.
2. High positioning accuracy
Ball screw has low heat release, small temperature increase and with actions of pre-stretch and eliminating axial clearance in the process, which make ball screw have high positioning accuracy and repeating positioning accuracy.
Ball screw has not sticky friction like sliding screw. It clears crawl which may exists during transfer. Ball screw can achieve two transfer modes - from rotary motion to linear motion and from linear motion to rotary motion, and transfer momentum.
4. Long service life
Since the strict control of ball screw groove shapes, surface hardness and material selection, the actual life of ball screw is much longer than sliding screw.
5. Good synchronization
Due to smooth running, axial clearance elimination and consistency in manufacture, several sets of ball screw assembly can drive the same unit or several identical parts to obtain the good synchronization.
If customer has special request ,please send us the drawing.we will make as customer's drawing if we can.Thanks
- Q:Why the screw thread more closely, spin into the more effort?
- This is due to the spiral angle of the thread becomes smaller, the pitch of the thread, the lead becomes smaller.
- Q:What is the difference between Chinese-made screws and US screws?
- China and the United States have their own industrial standards. If the United States to get the screws to use China must use it to support the tools.
- Q:What does the screw m4x6 mean?
- M for the flat wire (not self-employed screw) 4 for the diameter, 6 for the length. Units are generally millimeters
- Q:What is the invention of the screw?
- Certainly is the invention of foreigners, specifically who do not know.
- Q:Screws, bolts, screws, what is the difference between the three ah?
- There are no hexagonal head but the middle of the screw with the middle of the pole known as the double-headed bolts (studs), the whole body is screw called screw, in addition to countersunk head neck bolts, T-slot bolts, anchor bolts, U-shaped bolts. Bolt tightening device for the torque wrench, the opening size of the various shapes of fixed wrench, the opening variable size of the movable wrench, hydraulic tight bolts need hydraulic pumps and other accessories. In short: fasteners with screwdrivers and hexagonal tools are screws, and fasteners with wrenches are bolts. Note: can not be distinguished by the size and length of the nominal diameter. For example, a M48 long 300mm cylindrical head fasteners, GB / 70.1-2008 standard will be defined as hexagonal head screws, not bolts.
- Q:M4.8 * 25 What does it mean in screw size?
- M4.8 is the screw size 25 is the length of the screw
- Q:Screw hole slip wire how to do?
- The thin copper or cloth wrapped in a screw, and then spin into (emergency, reliability can not be guaranteed)
- Q:How does the screw twist?
- For the "word" and "cross" head screws can be upright screwdriver, vibration screwdriver back (pay attention to intensity), and then twist.
- Q:What is the meaning of the 8.8 on the screw
- 4.8 and 8.8 refer to the performance level of the bolt. Other bolt headers are 10.9 and 12.9. The higher the level, the better the performance of both bolts. 4.8 is defined as: 4 represents 4 * 100 = 400MPa, refers to the tensile strength of bolts 400MPa, .8 for the yield ratio of 0.8, the nominal yield strength of 400 × 0.8 = 320MPa 8.8 grade bolts performance: tensile strength = 800MPa, yield strength = 800 * 0.8 = 640MPa
- Q:Who knows who invented the screw?
- The use of the slope of the principle of the slope, with a small force can push up the heavy objects, as shown in Figure 1; human history for the first time the record of the helix design is appeared in the second century BC, was applied to improve Water level, irrigation, pumping equipment, known as water screws, so the inventor of water screws - - Archimedes (287-212 BC) is recognized as the father of screws
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range