High Frequency Transformer Isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter
LF series 0.6kw — 1.5kw
Features: Single stage inverter is the main characteristic of this product , in which power grade period compared with other topological structure has higher conversion effciency and reliability
5 years warranty
· Sealing stainless steel shell, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
· High frequency transformer isolation
· The highest effciency achieves 98%
· Wide input Voltage range
· Adopt connectors type cable connection, Easy operation and installation
· Best tracking effciency with OptiTrac MPP control
· operating temperature range -25 ℃ to + 55℃
· High reliability due to complete protection function
· Anti-theft protection
· Plug-in grounding
HF series 1.5kw — 5.0kw
High frequency transformer isolation is the main feature of our production, which make Installation easier due to the reduced weight and higher conversion effciency because of omitting Low frequency transformer. The wide input voltage range from 180 to 600volt gives you extraordinary fexibility for you system design. Not need to set graphic display and RS485 communication system make the devices highly user-friendly.
This product can by multi-level parallel combination for 6kw to 20kw needed any power grade HF series technical parameter.
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V ~ 550V
150V ~ 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power /
Max AC power
Nominal AC Voltage / range
AC grid frequency / range
47.5-51.5Hz / 59.3-60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Max. efficiency/Californian efficiency
> 98.0% / > 97.0%
MPP adaptation efficiency
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
(W/ H / D) in mm
350 / 560 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
Operating temperature range
-25 ~ +60℃
Storage temperature range
-40 ~ +70℃
0 ～ 100%
HF-transformer galvanic isolation
IP65 / NEMA 3R
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET/ CE
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- supply through the cable to the battery. The use of household appliances connected to the power converter output can be used in the car a variety of electrical appliances. The available electrical appliances are: mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, handheld computers, power tools, car refrigerators and various tourism, camping, medical emergency appliances Wait.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Connected to the grid is connected to which specific location ah? Transformer is to buy a separate, or buy inverter inside the type of transformer? For example, Sweden's 15KW and 30KW grid roof projects, the roof, for example, more remote to be transported to other electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range