HDPE Geogrid Introduction
HDPE geogrid a kind of geotechnical material with high strength that uses high molecule polymer as main raw material, adds certain ultraviolet proof and aging resistance agent and makes messy chain shape molecules have directional layout and from linear status by unidirectional extension. Plastic geotechnical grid makes directional tension under certain temperature condition, tension resistance reaches 100-200 MPa, yield elongation rate is only 4%-10%, it is near to the level of low carbon steel and much better than traditional or current reinforcement materials, and is very ideal synthetic material for strengthening and reinforcement of civil projects.
HDPE Geogrid Features
1.High unidirectional tension resistance, good creep resistance and stable chemical nature.
2.hdpe geogrid has large friction factor with sandy stone.
HDPE Geogrid Application Range
1.It is mainly used in retaining wall, bridge abutment, steep slope project and so on.
2.Retaining wall and bridge abutment belong to force bearing structures and bear all external loads such as active soil pressure, support of structure upper part and temperature stress. Under the function of large tension and repeated function of dynamic load, molecule structure of reinforcement material occurs fatigue, its performance occurs attenuation and aging of grid quickens. In order to avoid large deformation of structure caused by creep of reinforcement material, unidirectional geotechnical grid with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material shall be used.
Fiberglass Geogrid Detail Specifications
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
- Q:Technical specifications of glass fiber grating
- (kN/m) by 30506580506580 to 30506580506580 weft elongation (%) = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 mesh size (mm*mm) 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 25.4 25.4 25.4 12.7 12.7 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 elastic modulus (Gpa) 67676767676767
- Q:How to determine geogrid reinforcement or crack resistance
- The old asphalt roadbed, will appear two different mutations in the direction of force wheel edge, a vertical load is the downward force of a horizontal tensile stress, long-term effect, and the influence of temperature and humidity, it is prone to fatigue cracking and subsidence layer to asphalt and asphalt overlay layer, caused by roadbed disease. According to the old asphalt roadbed fatigue cracking stress analysis by the line, in the asphalt layer and between concrete rigid base layer paving surface coating modified asphalt and self adhesive pressure sensitive adhesive of glass fiber geogrid in asphalt overlay and rigid concrete layer to form a good buffer zone, effective release of two mutations, prevent crack disease.
- Q:How much is a glass fiber mesh
- What size, how much, these things are not the same price.
- Q:Glass fiber mesh and geogrid which is good
- All kinds of plastic geogrid, steel plastic composite geogrid, glass fiber geogrid, warp knitted polyester geogrid, geotextile composite geomembrane, bentonite waterproof blanket, a new 3D Geomat, geocell and other engineering materials
- Q:How to distinguish the vertical and horizontal geogrid
- Because the normal use of the vertical and horizontal is the same
- Q:Which is better than geotextile and geogrid
- Drainage protection isolation can also be used for road subgrade reinforcement geogrid is mainly used in highway railway roadbed reinforcement and retaining wall reinforcement
- Q:The difference between composite geomembrane and bentonite waterproof blanket
- Different waterproof performance. Composite geomembrane: composite geomembrane composite impermeable membrane is divided into one cloth and two membrane. Tensile, tearing resistance, bursting and other physical and mechanical properties of high index, the product has high strength, good elongation, deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, good performance of seepage control, etc..
- Q:What are the specifications of unidirectional geogrid?
- Unidirectional geogrid according to different material
- (2) 0.3m thick medium (coarse) sand, artificial with mechanical leveling, 25T vibratory roller static pressure two times.
- Q:meters. Material: tgsg. This section of subgrade for soft soil foundation (water) what is the purpose and principle of this treatment? Seeking answers experienced master change, or in the design the unit did. Thank you. Do a detailed description of indebted forever. My understanding is...Geogrid width of 3 meters, the berm soil subgrade body laying 1.4 meters, laying 1.6
- The main purpose of filling subgrade is to use geogrid, which is to prevent the longitudinal cracking and sliding. As for Geogrid, it can not directly stabilize the slope, but also rely on geotextile wrapped. As for the soaking embankment, in addition to the use of Geogrid and geotextile, but also consider the problem of slope protection (such as stone, concrete surface etc.).Geogrid is usually used to fill the embankment with high height, in order to play a role. Also, you said that the protection of the ramp laying 1.4 meters, the laying of the roadbed in the area of 1.6 meters, these are trivial, can only play a part of the role of little. See you use the material is plastic geogrid, this is the worst kind of material, the strength is very low. Small size, low strength, not as good as the use of woven bags stacked slope. I guess this is a low grade road
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range