Detailed Product Description
2,Protection der:IP66,using suitable seal ring
♣ UL, CE, RoHS, REACH , 5510 .
♣ 10 years export experience.
♣ We are manufacturer.
♣ More than 15000 square meters factory.
♣ 127 workers and 12 engineers.
♣ Quality control system.
♣ Delivery On time.
Fits to conduits
- Q:How to solve the computer connected to the TV audio problem, how to set the computer and TV audio separation
- If you want to ensure that the transmission medium does not cause the signal to cause attenuation and interference, fiber transmission or balanced cable transmission is the best solution. If you need fiber transmission, the cost is high because you need to buy digital fiber converters and digital audio decoders and related equipment, but this can be to the maximum extent to ensure the integrity of the signal and the smallest noise interference. If you want to use low-cost transmission can also be used directly to the cable transmission, but must use a balanced interface for transmission, and with 2-core shield or 3-core, 5-core shielded cable for transmission. This can also ensure the clarity of the signal to the maximum extent, but do not eat hungry thirsty 丨 Chicken check blood sausage is too long. No matter how good the cable will be attenuated, the size of the attenuation will directly affect the signal quality and signal integrity. So the transmission distance with the balance line can not be too far. More than two kinds of transmission methods than the existing single-line transmission is much better, if you are a fever-level players, I suggest you use fiber transmission. But if your power amplifier or your source signal to noise ratio is not high, I do not recommend you use fiber transmission, because even if the quality of fiber transmission no matter how good your source is not high, then it does not make sense The
- Q:How much of the cable with the switch?
- The switch is selected according to the current. General switch = (2-2.5) Current three-phase current = P / 1.732 / 0.38 / 0.8 Single-phase current = P / 0.22 / 0.8
- Q:1000 kW 600 m cable to use much
- Depends on the load is emotional, resistive, should be too long cable, consider the pressure drop. Generally consider 2.5 or more.
- Q:5 air conditioning can be used 4 square cable
- You do not use the 9V power supply, a long time will burn the router.You'd better measure the original adapter voltage, if you want to extend the power cord, it is best to use a thick line of reliable connection, you can not start now, you can not start Depending on whether the extension line is too thin, causing the voltage drop too much.It is necessary to extend the front end of the adapter can extend the 220V power cord.
- Q:Apple 6 Charging Why always show this cable has not yet been certified
- Is the power directly out of the CPU power supply line or on this basis and added the extension line
- Q:Is the cable head made of every building?
- Generally have every building floor wiring closet must be connected to the big cable. The big cable comes in to do the cable head
- Q:7 kilowatts of electricity with what specifications of the wire
- 7 kilowatts of electricity with what specifications of the wire if it is single-phase 220V, then 7 kilowatts of current is 7000 × 220V = 31.8A, check the electrical manual 4 square copper wire interception is 33A, to meet the requirements.
- Q:What is the type of pipe that is marked as KBG pipe?
- Will the general power cable control cable can do the largest square...
- Q:25 square copper cable how much money one meter?
- Copper should be more than 2.7 flat. Aluminum to 4.5 or more.
- Q:How to distinguish how many pairs of cable with a large heat shrink tubing
- Yellow line is video, red and white are audio, you can only pick one!
It is a producer professionally engaged in wire protect-tube and cabling accessories. In the production process, we adhere to the standard of ISO9001 qualification system and domestic standard. According to ISO9001 qualification management system, our high-quality products won certifications of CE, ROSH, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range