HA (High Aluminum)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
ceramic fiber borad
economic ceramic fiber borad
|Quality System Certificate:|
Excellent tensile strength
|Country of origin:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||ceramic fiber borad Packing: Woven bag|
ceramic fiber borad
Low Thermal shrinkage and conductivity
Excellent tensile strength
Low heat storage
Economic hotsell ceramic fiber borad
Description of ceramic fiber borad
ALERT ceramic fiber board are made from refractory ceramic fiber bulk with inorganic and suitable organic binders. The mixture is vacuum processed into boards or formed shapes that keep good mechanical strength after heating. we can manufacture various fiber boards which can be applicable for different temperatures. Water and oil won't damage the board; it retains its excellent physical properties.
Characteristics of ceramic fiber borad
Excellent mechanical processed capability
Low thermal conductivity and low shrinkage
Excellent pressure resistance & long service life
Excellent wind corrosion resistance
Non-crisp material ,excellent tensile
Accurate geometrical size & excellent level
|Shrinkage on heating (%)||1000°C×24h<= -2.5||1100°C×24h<=-2||1260°C×24h<= -2||1350°C×24h<= -2|
|Hot surface 600°C ||0.080-0.085||0.086-0.087||0.083-0.085||0.083-0.085|
|Hot surface 800°C||0.112-0.116||0.106-0.108||0.101-0.105||0.101-0.105|
|Theoretical density (kg/m3 )||220||300||320||320|
|Normal||900×600×25/50 1000 x 500x 25/50 or make it as buyers required|
|Quality System Certificate||ISO9001-2000|
Back lining material of high temperature environment industry furnace
Hot-face lining of ceramic kilns,heat-treatment furnaces and other industrial kilns
Boiler and Water heater linings for combustion areas
Backup insulation for castables, brick, etc.
Usable anywhere high temperature insulation is required
Product picture of ceramic fiber borad
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Ordinary materials have sound-absorbing effect, just how much difference. And when it comes to sound-absorbing board, we are only sound-absorbing coefficient of more than 0.3 of the material known as sound-absorbing material.
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range