Order On-line Tracking
1. Courier envelope sealing, flying splice operations on papers and cardboard, leather and fabric bonding and positioning in shoe and baggage industry, sheet fixing and bonding in toy industry, stationery, advertisement, computer embroidery, packaging and foam laminating.
2. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
3. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
4. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
5. Special requirements will be satisfied after communications.
Carrier: PET film, 75 micron
Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
Liner: Silicone release PE-coated paper, white colour.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total Thickness (adhesives + PET film): 175 ± 5 micron
Initial Tack (14# steel ball): ≤100 mm
Peel Adhesion (Kg/25mm): 1.0 ± 0.2 Kg
Holding power: ≥ 1440 min
Temperature resistance: 80C
PACKING Of Double Sided PET Tape DSP1G-250GH For Industry:
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm± 1)
Jumbo Roll：1.02 / 1.24 x 100m
Packaging：Wrapped with corrugated cardboard.
Cut Roll: roll width 3mm up
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 2 Million|
|Main Markets||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shanghai, Port|
|Export Percentage||43% - 71%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||101-200 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 30,000 M2|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|