Great Energy Savings & Carbon Reduction. Good heat dissipation with professional designed aluminum alloy housing. LED Globe bulb with 360 degree beam angle is No mercury or hazardous materials, green lighting and offering quiet environment for you, without any disturbing.
1. Super brightness
2. Long life more than 4,000hrs
3. Saving Power-Saves up to 80% energy compared to halogen.
4. Generates an even circular beam pattern.
5. No UV or IR light radiation
6. Low heat: Excellent heat sink performance - Saving the cost of air conditioning.
7. CE approved & ROHS compliant.
8. G50 LED Globe Bulb
9. Dimmable COB LED Bulb
Warm White / Natural White/ Cold White
Aluminum body and Glass Cover
1, Replacement bulbs for general lighting in hotel and household decoration, especially for galleries and courtyard.
2, Suitable for spot light in art display, museum jewelry counter.
3, Window display in fashion shop, fashion show, notebook PC shop etc.
4, Shopping mall, restaurant, hotel, meeting room and advertisement signs backlighting
1. Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Product or box.
2. OEM/ODM are avaliable.
Packing & Delivery
1 x Bulb
1 x Inner Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- With the temperature of the heat sink to judge a lamp is not easy, the domestic aluminum radiator are generally more, for T8T5 will have to see the size of the whole lamp power, the simplest is to look at the weight, the relative materials generally heavier will be better.
- Q:Is it possible to manually weld LED bulb bulbs?
- This is what you do very mature products, the most simple aging, is like this
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- If the public is not high, the quality requirements, and to control the price, you can choose non isolated, because it does not require isolation transformer, so the cost is relatively low, but the aluminum substrate voltage requirements is relatively high, otherwise there may be charged radiator, and still light outside is not very beautiful.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- The chip is better, but it's also 80lm/w's light effect, so the 15W flux is 1200lm's.. The chips are even lower
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Power Supply。 Good quality will be equipped with power supply, usually in the lamp cavity. And low prices are put on the lamp board with several capacitive resistance to deal with
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- ProcessabilityMachinable, blister, special-shaped processing PC easier.
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Anti torque test is carried out using only suitable for torque meter, torque test, lamp holder should be firmly bonded on the lamp or lamps used to purchase spin spin out parts, E26 and E27 for 3N*m.
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- Because LED's normal luminous current is 20MA, and LED has a weak current, it can emit light. According to this source. Maybe your line is just on the zero line. This will lead to a small leakage current flows through the LED lamp.Try offline.
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A19 is the European A60: represents the outer diameter 60mm=19/8*25.4=60.325mm, such as the diameter of the A19 bulb. "D=19*1/8", multiplied by 25.4, is the diameter of the bulb in mm units. The source of this formula is the same as the T8 tube: "X" in Tx means that the diameter of the tube is x times 1/8 inches, so the diameter of T8 is 1/8 inches x 8=1 inches, or 25.4mm
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- 3, the monomer minimum power is different. Incandescent power is a common monomer, 15W, energy-saving lamps common power 8W, and then low lighting effect is not good, and LED lamp monomer minimum power is very low, can be less than 1W.The luminescence principle of
Our company specializes in exporting all kinds of LED products and toys. Like LED street light, solar powered LED street light, LED flood light, LED tunnel light, LED miner's labor lamp, LED corn light, LED global light etc. Our products sell well in Hong Kong, Taiwan area, Europe, the United States and southeast Asia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Cheap and professional