Order On-line Tracking
Manner of packing:Color box
1.Name:Dehumidifying egg /Dehumidifier Damp Moisture Absorbing Egg
2.Material: Ceramics, plastic plate
3.Packing: 1pc/color box, 24pcs/ctn
6.Merits:The Worlds First & Only Stand Alone, Reusable, Cordless… No batteries, No chemicals, No Electricity & Environmentally Friendly Dehumidifier.
When the humidity indicating side shows blue, it means the egg has dehumidifying ability & is now suitable to be placed anywhere you desire
When the humidity indicating side shows pink, it means the egg is fully absorbed with moisture. Place it in the microwave for 5 minutes to restore its absorbing ability.
* The Worlds First And Only Standalone, Reusable, Cordless, No Batteries, No Chemicals, No Electricity And Environmentally Friendly Dehumidifier.
* Designed for preventing mildew and preserving dryness for areas such as bedrooms, bathroom, closets and many more.
* Great Size And Shape For Easy Use And Mobility.
* Easy To Store In Small Spaces That Mildew And Odors Like To Build.
* Perfect for any room in the house!
Q 1.Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for
Q 2: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There
will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to
Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q 3: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one
that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec.,
toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used;
coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|