3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- occupational chronic benzene poisoning refers to the workers in the professional activities Long-term exposure to benzene vapor caused by hematopoietic system damage as the main manifestation of systemic disease.
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The outermost front panel is called a panel, the back is called a backplane, and the inner board is called a core plate
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials.
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- The multilayer board is usually arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center or core.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to the decorative veneer texture can be divided into radial decorative veneer veneer plywood chord decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- Plywood also has solid wood plywood, in general, solid wood panels will be more expensive than plywood
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Thickness specifications for the 6,9,12,15,18 and so on. The main performance indicators for the water content of 4 to 13%, the expansion of water thickness ≤ 12%, as well as tensile strength, bending strength, grip nail force.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range