3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- E0 is the highest environmental rating. E1 grade glue to do the plywood can be used directly for the interior.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want to make outdoor use of wood products, you can use E1 grade (or even E0 level) phenolic glue.
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Thickness from 4mm below the thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood for common specifications
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Usually natural wood veneer decorative panels are decorated with veneer board is often good pattern, high price of trees, such as cedar, oak, rosewood, ash and so on.
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- This is a good understanding of the regardless of the plywood and plywood they are for the sake of their each of them are vertical lines of the
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- holes In the process of shipment, holes are caused by hooks and tools for workers' picking.
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- It is generally judged by visualizing the allowable defects on the plywood. The grade depends on the permissible material defects, machining defects, and the requirements for splicing
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range