The host machine adopt JS series twin shaft compulsory mixer. This batching plant adopt the newest electric control technology like electric weighing way, computer control, digital display. Electric weighing system has buffer device and auto compensation function, and high measure precision. The sand and stone feeding system adopt flat belt or herringbone belt, and equipped with maintenance aisle, it is the ideal choose for producing high quality concrete.
Type of mixer
Amount of species of aggregate
Maximum size of aggregate
- Q:Does the concrete mixing station name have the name of the businessman concrete
- Original concrete is the construction unit oneself mix, the existing specialized manufacturer presses the need to produce concrete, the product that produces is concrete.
- Q:How to choose a good concrete mixer station?
- Selection is best good survey is supply and demand situation of you and how many mixing station, concrete demand how, don't blindly pursuing big equipment, vehicles and personnel left unused, but it is now generally good, as long as the operation, mixing station not at a loss
- Q:How much water does a concrete mixer use every day?
- It is also a waste of water to flush the transports. Suppose you flush a vehicle with 1-2t water, rinse it 2-3 times a day, and use 20 cars a day for a medium size of a blender, 40 to 120 t a day. From this perspective, the reuse of washing water is very conducive to environmental protection and water conservation. The rational recycling of water in the mixing stations is also gradually being promoted. Our new hydraulic patent product concrete wastewater and sewage circulation recycling used by many domestic manufacturers, most of new mixing plant began to use the recycling equipment. The wastewater recovery system has made some efforts for the environmental cause of China.
- Q:What kind of sand is needed for a concrete mixer
- This is the premise of the 2.3-2.6 (which is better in this range) It can also be used by means of mechanism sand or mixed sand (coarse sand is used in a certain proportion), depending on the price of raw materials, to save the cost
- Q:The main components of a mixing station
- The conveying system of materials is made up of three parts. Aggregate conveying; There are two ways of conveyance and belt conveyance. The advantage of hopper promotion is that the area is small and the structure is simple. The advantage of belt transport is that the transport is large, efficient and low. The belt conveyor mainly applies to the mixing stations that have aggregate storage, thereby increasing the productivity of the mixing stations. Powder conveying; The powder used in concrete is mainly cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The most commonly used powder conveyors are conveyors of screw conveyors, and the large mixing buildings are carried by pneumatic conveyer and scraper. The advantages of screw transport are simple structure, low cost and reliable use. Liquid transport mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are delivered separately by water pumps
- Q:Classification of concrete mixing stations
- Commercial concrete mixing station: single/double HZS90 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss120 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss240 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss240 concrete mixing station. Engineering concrete mixing station: HZS75 concrete mixing station, HZS60 concrete mixing station, HZS50 concrete mixing station, HZS35 concrete mixing station, HZS25 concrete mixing station. Mobile concrete mixer station
- Q:What is the concrete of the mixing station?
- What else can you do to sell concrete What is the station
- Q:How much concrete is produced per hour by HZS180 concrete mixer?
- Depending on the different areas of the site, the requirement is between 10 and 300, 000, which requires a high level of testing equipment. The cost is relatively higher. The best way is to find a few different test equipment suppliers, according to different manufacturers, equipment, and make a simple quote analysis
- Q:What are the ingredients for the concrete mixing stations?
- It is the raw materials for the concrete mixers, the sand, stone, cement, fly ash, mineral powder, various admixtures, water, basically these seven raw materials.
- Q:How long does it take to build a concrete mixer station?
- Normally, between one and three weeks. Plan the main points of the stirring station Venue: single 2m3, 3m3, the equipment occupies an area of about 21mx51m. Add in the yard, parking lot, road, office building, repair shop, recycling pool and so on, usually need the site 40mx80m (the land of 5 acres). 2m3 and 3m3 stations usually require 60mx80m (7.5 acres). If the location is more complex, the layout of the equipment should be based on the utilization of the site. To reduce the cost of future operations, it is suggested that there be a river at the edge of the site so that it can be used to carry sand stones. Distance should consider the best range of concrete delivery vehicles, not too far away from the main site, but also for future development. Optional: choose according to the expected amount of concrete. In a year of 300 working days, eight hours a day, the actual efficiency is lower than the nominal value given the various factors that are affected. Considering the requirement of the equipment for regular maintenance and maintenance, and the requirement of the high demand in some period, it is suggested that the equipment should be purchased. In some areas, the construction of new concrete and concrete stations must be at least two.
Our company covers 100 acres, including a building area of 4000 square meters and have three branches. We employ 486 workers and 80 engineers and have strong technical force, excellent equipment, advanced inspection way and strict management. We set up computer files for our customers so that we can keep the record of customers' feedback, tracking services and long-term warranty service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
Domestic Market 96.34%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range