Car antenna-- in-motion-3
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Poly bag packing or Blister packing|
- Q:What are the commonly used network communication devices?
- In the physical layer and data link layer network connection device. The switch: early switch equivalent multi port bridge. Router: work in multiple network interconnection equipment between the network layer. It can provide the path selection function in the network.
- Q:Is the optical cable on-line monitoring system a communication product?
- The best use of optical fiber cable and other related standards, so that we can guarantee our communication, we use the finite general engineering.
- Q:What is the installation of communication equipment?
- Communication equipment English abbreviation ICD, full name Industrial, Communication, Device. This column will fully introduce the wired communication equipment and wireless communication equipment for industrial environment.
- Q:What does fire control communication equipment include?
- Fire services include fire engines, fire engines, fire stations and radio stations
- Q:What does the host of communication equipment mainly mean?
- The host of communication equipment refers to the base station. For Acer (BBU+RFU) and distributed base station (BBU+RRU).
- Q:What does the communication terminal consist of?
- Its basic concept is:When work, namely "simplex" refers to the end of the letter, the transmitter is called the "base" equipment.When duplex works, a terminal device that performs the task of receiving a message, such as a cell phone, is called a base station device for completing the duplex task.In addition: for example, walkie talkie, it does not require "base station equipment", both sides of the communication are communication terminal equipment.
- Q:What products does communication include? Does the computer belong to communication products?
- Computers aren't, computers are tools. Communications products are divided into wired and wireless, core network and access network, such as mobile terminals, and then base station, and then program-controlled switches, routers, switches, and so on
- Q:What is communication terminal equipment?
- A communication terminal is a computer device that can be used in a mobile phone. In a broad sense, it includes mobile phones, laptops, tablet computers, POS machines, and even on-board computers. But most of the time, mobile phones or smartphones with a variety of applications and tablets.
- Q:What are the business scope of communication equipment?
- Communication equipment introduction: communication equipment, also called communication equipment, English abbreviation ICD, full name Industrial, Communication, Device. This column will fully introduce the wired communication equipment and wireless communication equipment for industrial environment. The wire communication equipment mainly introduces the serial communication of the industrial field, the communication of the professional bus type, the communication of the industrial Ethernet and the conversion equipment among the various communication protocols. Wireless communication equipment is mainly wireless AP, wireless bridge, wireless network card, wireless lightning arrester, antenna and other equipment
- Q:What is a mobile communication device?
- The theory of electromagnetic wave was founded by Maxwell, who invented the telegraph communication equipment according to the electromagnetic wave. It is the Italian Marconi, and Baer is the person who invented the telephoneWireless communication is the use of radio waves instead of cable to realize the communication between devices, this communication mode has quick and easy installation and maintenance, is not affected by the topography of the site environment, cost advantages, rich products can meet the different needs of the communication distance and speed on the user.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like