Building Hoist SC250/250 Construction Machinery
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Structure of Building Hoist Description
1.Feature: Building Hoist
6.Motor Power(kw): 2*3*18.5
7.Safety Device: 2*SAJ50-1.4
11.Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
12.Model Number: Type:SC250/SC250
Packaging & Delivery of Building Hoist
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
Main Parts of Building Hoist
● Adopts the most advanced VF speed control device and microcomputer programmable logic controller.
● Stepless speed control helps eliminate the concussion during start up and braking, steady the operation process and ensures automated leveling.
● Adopts open loop V/Fcontrol; the speed control precision can reach ±2~3%. Realizes accurate low speed positioning of the hoist and avoid slipping during downward stopping of hoist.
● The VF system has current-restriction function, ensuring a small current when motor start up and reducing the concussion to power supply. It reduces the engery consumption and mitigates effects to on site electric equipments.
● The steadiness during running mitigates concussion to mechanical parts, reduces wears of rack, pinion and the brake and prolongs the spare parts' life.
● The VF system also has the over voltage protection,low voltage protection, overcurrent, overload and anti-stalling protection functions,
● The system applies the special software for hoists developed by our company, making the operation more safe and reliable.
Building Hoist Images
CMAX Building Hoist
Building Hoist Specifiction
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: Building hoist equipped with double or single cabin to transport the materials and labors up and down. It's the ideal construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide & protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity is 2 tons per cage. “SC200” stands for single cage and capacity is 2 tons.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. There are two doors (entrance& exit doors) for each cage, It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
- Q:Are there any good signs in the construction elevator door
- Referring to the unified code of construction safety technology of GB 50870-2013, and the construction safety inspection standard JGJ59-2011
- Q:The elevator is banned from using elevators for more than a class of high winds
- More than 6 levels of wind are forbidden to be removed and used. More than 4 levels of wind are not allowed to rise, and more than 6 winds are prohibited.
- Q:Gear rack driven
- Driven by two or three worm gear reducers, the ladder cage is a load bearing unit, and gravity is carried by a rack. At rest, the force point is in the meshing of the gear and rack.
- Q:The tower crane is on a surface with the construction elevator, and only 2 or 3 meters away. Is that allowed
- Cranes and elevators from very close, may be the reason for the sites or the position is not reasonable, so close to the distance as long as you ensure the tower crane and tower crane arm when rotating to the above the elevator after satisfying the end, must keep more than 2 meters with elevator recent distance. Or you can refer directly to the tower crane safety code, GB5144-2006.
- Q:Excuse me: what is the meaning of heavy weight in the construction elevator?
- With double cage for heavy, namely SCD200/200 series Is the two cages, each cage has a corresponding weight, the weight up and down in the elevator cage rise to energy conservation and reduce the reaction between the up and down, when you imagine front-rear door principle is about the same
- Q:The construction elevator always jumps
- Possible causes include: 1, the area that has broken skin in the line, leak the electric trip. There's something wrong with the switch Loose contact points in the line, and bad contact may also jump. It is best to do a thorough examination before closing the lock, and the forced closing is dangerous
- Q:The working principle of construction elevator
- How the elevator works: The main bearing structure is self-formed system, which is low on construction. It more driven by force, drive devices are installed on the hanging basket, through the gear and rack drive system, the mutual cooperation, so as to realize the rise and fall of the elevator.
- Q:How many people are there for construction workers
- The elevator is a vertical elevator with electric motors, which is equipped with box pods for multi-storey building and carrying goods. There is also a terrace, which is running continuously on the crawler, commonly known as escalator or automatic walkway. A fixed lifting device for the floor. Vertical elevator has a car, running on at least two columns of the vertical or Angle is less than 15 ° between the rigidity of rail. The size and structure of the car is convenient for passengers to enter or unload cargo. Traditionally, the elevator is the general term for vertical transportation in buildings, no matter how they are driven. Speed can be divided into low speed elevator (1 m/s), rapid elevator (1 ~ 2 m/s) and high speed elevator (2 m/s). Hydraulic elevators were introduced in the mid-19th century and are still being used in low-rise buildings. In 1852, the United States developed a safety elevator for wire rope lifting. In the 1980s, there was further improvement in drivers, such as the electric motors, which were driven by worm gears to turn the winding drum and balance weight. At the end of the 19th century, the friction wheel drive greatly increased the lift height.
- Q:How does the driver of the construction elevator do the search for a sudden power failure
- There are clear rules for the safety of construction machinery (JGJ33-2001). 6.12.17 when the elevator is running in an existing abnormal condition, it should stop immediately and take effective measures to reduce the cage down to the ground level, and keep running after the failure. When the electric is out of control in operation, the stop button should be pressed immediately. The stop button is not allowed until the failure is ruled out. 6.12.20 when elevator in the operation of the midway stop due to power outages or other reasons, can be manually, the end of a motor brake electromagnet manual release slowly shake handshandle pull outward, slowly slide down the ladder cage, ladder cage fall shall not exceed the rated speed, manually drop must be conducted by professional maintenance personnel manipulation.
- Q:The construction elevator can not operate during the use of several stages of wind power
- Well, there are no definite rules. It's up to you to decide whether to use it or not
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like