Features of Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Coast Construction:?xml:namespace>
Technical Data Sheet of Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Coast Construction:
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m ≥
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Tear Strength KN≥
What is the main application of Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Coast Construction?
The main application of our Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Coast Construction is as follows: The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc.
Where is your main market?
Our main market is in Middle East, South America and some African countries.
What is your advantages for Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Coast Construction?
One of the largest manufacturer of Black Polypropylene Woven Geotextile for Coast Construction with advanced equipment, big production capacity and excellent quality.
- Q:Roof garden drainage board and cover two layers of geotextile need to do what inspection lot
- According to the test report and Party A request
- Q:What glue can clay stickers glue?
- Geotextiles generally do not need to glue glue, because the geotextile is made of polyester staple fiber acupuncture, the product itself has a lot of small pores, the use of glue bonding not only a waste of glue, bonding effect is not good. Geotextile in the project is generally used in the hand-type sewing machine suture, suture geotextile not only glue glue than the geotextile solid and reliable, and the construction of geotextile suture is also much higher than the construction of glue with geotextile Speed, while the cost of sewing geotextile is also much lower than the cost of glue bonding geotextile. Generally in the project to play the effect of impervious geomembrane, composite geomembrane (also known as composite geotextile) can use glue bonding. Adhesive glue can be purchased in the geomembrane manufacturer, of course, you can also buy in the local building materials market, waterproof plastic or KS geomembrane special glue. These two glue can also be used to bond geotextiles.
- Q:Geotextile longitudinal and lateral elongation gap is too much how to adjust
- 1. The elongation at break of the geotextile is divided into longitudinal elongation at break and transverse elongation at break. Generally speaking, the elongation at longitudinal and transverse faults is not very different. GB GB / T-2008 standard requirements geotextile longitudinal and lateral elongation between 20% -100% are qualified. 2. Longitudinal transverse fracture elongation gap is too large, you can check the mixing hopper, carding machine is mixed evenly, combing evenly. 3. Acupuncture machine too fast or too high acupuncture may lead to geotextile longitudinal and transverse elongation gap, you can try to debug the speed of the next needle machine. 4. Appropriate to add some industrial oil can enhance the geotextile rupture strength, and elongation at break.
- Q:Planting roofing geotextile lap way
- Lap 10 cm, sewing with sewing machine, I specializing in the production of roofing with geotextile, drainage board and other products, wish smooth
- Q:Detection of geotextile
- On the use of geotextile material, depending on whether the design requirements on the use of drawings, if required to use the method must be taken in the sampling inspection, the most commonly used two geotextiles GB / T-2008 is filament spunbond acupuncture Non-woven geotextile, GB / T-1998 is staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile, the general arrangements for testing are to do physical and mechanical properties (dynamic perforation, per unit area of quality, thickness, wide strip stretch, trapezoidal tear) other indicators Not mandatory
- Q:What does geotextile polyfelt TS30 mean? What does it mean?
- Product specifications: equivalent to weight 126g / m2
- Q:What is the geotextile of the asphalt pavement?
- You should be talking about concrete pavement and asphalt pavement with what geotextile bar, asphalt pavement dedicated filament singeing geotextile, is a way to enhance the road and roadbed of the new fine geotextile. It has high tensile strength, high elastic modulus, excellent resistance to high and low temperature performance, excellent acid resistance and aging resistance. In short, filament singeite geotextiles are widely used in asphalt pavement , Cement concrete pavement and roadbed enhancement
- Q:What is PAG in PAG composite geotextile
- Should be a high-strength glass fiber or grille and non-woven woven or bonded together geotextile, PAG is estimated that the product is a product code, one may be nominal vertical and horizontal strong, similar geogrid Such as PAG50-160, the other may be used cloth and grille specifications, such as 50kn grille and 160 grams of nonwovens
- Q:Roof 1: 3 cement mortar leveling layer mixed with polypropylene or nylon-6 fiber is the role of what?
- Compensation shrinkage, to prevent cracking, from a certain degree of tensile effect
- Q:Construction Process of Geotextile Geotextile Repairing Old Asphalt Pavement
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range