Aquarium Led Lighting TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- Common causes and treatment of LED light flashing:Generally, the human eye can detect light flashes with frequencies up to 70 Hz, which are not sensed above this frequency. Therefore, in LED lighting applications, if the pulse frequency appears below 70 Hz low-frequency components, the human eye will feel flashing. Of course, in specific applications, there are a variety of factors that may cause LED lights to flicker. For example, in offline low power LED lighting applications, a common power topology is an isolated flyback topology.
- Q:LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. Can it be made into USB lamp?
- Cannot connect directly. LED bulb is usually a series of LED series, and then parallel, generally about 12V. Single chip LED generally rated voltage at 3.0V~3.6V, USB, output voltage of about 5.0V.
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There is a drive power failure, and if you do not electronic repair ah, it is recommended to return directly to another driver, generally have 1 years warranty period
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- The basic types of bulb power are divided into two types: isolated and non isolated
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Could you tell me the measurement method? - how about the side current and voltage? Or, whether direct measurement of active power under mains power supply?Also, can you tell me the circuit of LED bulb? DC power supply or AC power supply? Constant current module drive or RC current limiter? If the power supply is 12 volts low, is the resistor only current limiting?I feel something doesn't make sense......In one case, the longer the duration of the LED bulb, the greater the power:In some advanced LED bulb bulbs, an anti impact "slow start" circuit is added to the design, and a NTC (negative temperature coefficient) resistor is incorporated into the LED power supply circuit.Because of the larger resistance of NTC in cold state, the current of LED is smaller and the power is relatively small;With the use of electricity LED bulbs, NTC resistance temperature gradually increased, the resistance is reduced, the current of LED is also increased, so the power LED bulb also increases, temperature stability, until NTC resistance unchanged so far.
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- M8900 can replace BP3309, SY5810 SY5840 MT7930, ME 8316, without modifying the circuit used directly.M8900Is an original side feedback, with single stage active PFC high precision LED constant current control chip, M8900 integrated single level active PFC line, can achieve higher power factor and very low total harmonic distortion, chip canThe quasi resonant mode is achieved, thereby achieving higher efficiency and reducing switching losses. M8900 features multiple protection functions to ensure system reliability, including LED open circuit protection, chip overvoltage protection, and UVLO deficiencyVoltage protection, LED short circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limiting, etc..
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- A lot of sticky glue can live it yourself have not tried to guess 502 good brothers of this kind of glue can be, but do not know good heat resistance and high power LED heat is still very large, if you are a small power never mind
- Q:How does the LED bulb look good or bad?
- Power supply must be constant current power supply. This must, do not have that resistance. The constant current source resolution methods, there is no power is apart of a 8 foot IC, if not, no junk to, also not all the IC are good stuff, a famous lighting city have specialized quality of constant current power supply.
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- The diameter is 60mm, but the total length of each company is not the same
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- maybe because Make the question clearWhat is the return current?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range