Marine Led Lights TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- Of course, the hotter the better, because for the same material, the hotter it is, the more heat the LED chips use, the less good the quality of the chips. The thermal characteristics of lamps is mainly to measure the junction temperature of LED Shenglai rather than the temperature of heat sink. Aluminum is commonly used in heat dissipation materials.
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There are several cases of flashing lights:There is one to three flashes when the switch is switched off. This is due to an incomplete discharge of the electrolyte in the power supply.The power supply is flashing fast. This is the quality of the power supply problems, there are many specific reasons.It is found that the design of the power supply is related to the structural design of the lamp due to the insufficient margin of the power supply and the increase of temperature!
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- The price of these lamps is very low, but the quality is not guaranteed at all. The purpose of this article is to teach consumers to distinguish the quality of LED bulbs on the market so as not to be cheated. So, which brand LED bulb is good, choose a good brand, first of all should first understand how the quality of its products
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The proposed open, lamp is broken, can find light black or other unusual circumstances, bad power supply at the circuit board and components have the same burn what, under normal circumstances is such.
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- Current problem. The current is too weak. You don't have to use an electric meter to see if you can work properly without a light bulb. Change the timer switch.
- Q:Seeking the production process of LED bulb... Thanks
- First of all, of course, the preparation of materials, the specific operation of the lamp to practice, each lamp has different methods of assembly, there are different work instructions. Only through practice can we write good and practical processes. Figure is a flow chart of MR16 assembly.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- Either AC or DC LED lighting there will be a power module, a small hidden in the lamp body, the daily working state can produce high temperature, if the AC power supply temperature will be higher, because the lamp body appears to flicker, high temperature and long time will lead to the power supply module parts welding, weld or aging, so a lot of alternating current LED lighting the metal shell, to facilitate heat dissipation, the DC power supply is adopted to eliminate the flicker, reduces the electrical power, so the DC temperature should be low.
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Less power consumption, a 5 Watt LED bulb, equivalent to 40 watts of ordinary incandescent.
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- Generally we use the LED lights, 1W, 2W, 3W, 12W, and so on, the factory has been set in advance, directly connected to the 220 volt power supply can be, and do not need to be so complicated.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range