Approved Solar Power Inverter MPPT Solar Charger 3000w 24V
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
series is sine wave low frequency inverter, which is specifically designed for home appliances. It is equipped with a big LCD screen so all information is displayed in detail, which makes it more convenient to use. Charging current of the inverter is adjustable from 5A to 45A and you can also select different charging voltage to charge different types of batteries so batteries are under great protection.
10 sets of automatic insertion equipments, ICT PCB testing equipments, ATE automatic testing center and aging workshop for all products. Monthly output of UPS series exceeds 200,000. We have been offering OEM service for over 12 years.
Input Voltage Range
Input Voltage Range
Mode:48-54Hz(50Hz) or 58-64Hz,Same as AC
Output Wave Form
Sine Wave (Batt,mode)
Q: Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
A: We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
Q: Have you ever sold your products to companies in my country?
A: Of course, we have customers in all general PV markets, but I think we should expand our market share along with the market growth.
Q: When did your company set up? You are a new company, how can I believe your quality?
A: We entered into Solar PV industry in 2005, now we have several plants in manufacturing of a-Si and c-Si panels, and our capacity is 220MW per year. Till now we have already passed all the tests by authorized laboratories, e.g. TUV, CE, UL.
Q: Can you help us install the module if we cooperate with you?
A: We haven’t entered into installation sector, but we have the plan in near future.
Q: How do you pack your products?
A: We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Surely, I will arrange the trip basing on your business schedule.
- The role of a communication interface in a solar inverter is to facilitate the exchange of information and data between the inverter and other devices or systems. It allows for monitoring, control, and communication with the solar inverter, enabling real-time performance monitoring, remote management, and integration with other renewable energy systems or smart grid networks.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with solar-powered water pumps. A solar inverter is responsible for converting the direct current (DC) produced by solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can power electrical devices, including water pumps. This allows the solar panels to directly power the water pumps, making them suitable for off-grid or remote locations where access to electricity is limited.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with a solar-powered food dehydrator. A solar inverter is responsible for converting the direct current (DC) generated by solar panels into alternating current (AC) that is suitable for powering household appliances. Since a food dehydrator operates on AC power, using a solar inverter allows the solar energy captured by the panels to be utilized effectively in powering the dehydrator.
- No, a solar inverter and a string inverter system are two different types of inverters used in solar power systems. They cannot be used interchangeably as they have different functionalities and are designed for different types of solar installations.
- A string inverter is a type of solar inverter that is connected to a series of solar panels, converting the DC power produced by the panels into AC power for use in homes or businesses. A micro inverter, on the other hand, is installed on each individual solar panel, converting the DC power into AC power at the panel level. The main difference between the two is that a string inverter handles the entire string of panels, while a micro inverter operates on a per-panel basis. This means that micro inverters offer advantages such as increased energy production, better module-level monitoring, and improved system flexibility, but they can also be more expensive and complex to install compared to string inverters.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with a three-phase electrical system. In fact, many solar inverters are specifically designed to work with three-phase systems. They convert the direct current (DC) generated by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can be used to power three-phase electrical loads.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used in a commercial or industrial setting. In fact, they are commonly used in these settings to convert the direct current (DC) electricity generated by solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that can be used to power various commercial and industrial equipment. Solar inverters are essential components of solar power systems in such settings and play a crucial role in maximizing energy efficiency and reducing reliance on conventional power sources.
- To maintain a solar inverter, regular inspections and cleaning are essential. It is crucial to check for any signs of damage or loose connections, and make sure the inverter is properly ventilated to prevent overheating. Additionally, keeping the surrounding area clean and free from any debris or obstructions can help optimize its performance. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer's guidelines and consult with a professional for any specific maintenance requirements.
- A solar inverter protects against overvoltage by continuously monitoring the voltage levels of the solar panels and adjusting the conversion process to ensure that the output voltage remains within a safe range. In case of overvoltage, the inverter automatically reduces the power output or shuts down to prevent damage to the system. Similarly, the inverter safeguards against overcurrent by constantly monitoring the current flowing through the system. If the current exceeds the safe limits, the inverter utilizes protective measures such as reducing the power output, regulating the current, or triggering a shutdown to prevent any potential damage to the solar panels or connected devices.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with a backup power supply (UPS). The UPS can provide power during periods of low solar generation or in case of a grid outage, ensuring a continuous power supply.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like