1. Specifications of Aluminum Ingots AA1060
|Product Name||Aluminum Ingot|
|Advantages||easy control and operation, fast melting|
2. Usage/Application of Aluminum Ingots AA1060
A. mainly used for melting ingot
B. discontinuous melting with scrap
3.Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Ingots AA1060
About 25Kg /Ingot, Packed in wooden case, Net weight 1000Kg/ Case, or as customer's requirements.
- Q:What quality aluminium ingots can be made out of pop cans?
- In fact, the recycled aluminum slag can also be used for smelting aluminum ingots. But it doesn't work well. It needs stirring and a lot of slag. There is also a saying that the only way aluminum slag smelting aluminum ingot is electrolysis, the use of reduction method is too expensive
- Q:How can I make aluminium ingots for cans?
- Sales must not be a big problem, small and medium-sized aluminum factories will generally buy, but if you do not remove other components, and direct sell cans, there is no big difference in price
- Q:REGAL-S33N what is the aluminum ingot material?
- Aluminum, our daily industrial raw materials called aluminum ingot, according to the national standard (GB/T1196-93) should be called "remelting with aluminum ingot", but we are used to "aluminum ingot"". It is with the alumina cryolite produced by electrolysis.
- Q:What is the difference between remelting aluminium ingot and alloy aluminium ingot?
- The general is scrap aluminum remelting aluminum ingot, all kinds of discarded products by melting furnace melting, remelting aluminum components, is likely to exceed the standard, some elements of impurities, authentic alloy ingot is made of pure aluminum made with various metal elements according to the ratio of melting, various elements with fewer impurities than accurate, high quality products. Out of the production.
- Q:What is aluminium ingot? Is it different from other series of aluminum?
- The problem lies in the production process, the mold work with a problem, to the mold work belt repair, this you have to let manufacturers solve.
- Q:The difference between electrolytic aluminium, alumina and aluminium ingot
- Two, the production process is relatively speaking, the process of alumina production is more complex, the production of a ton of aluminum ingots require about two tons of alumina, the product must be expensive to produce aluminum ingots.
- Q:How is aluminium ingot made?
- Aluminium is a silvery white metal, second only to oxygen and silicon in the earth's crust, and ranks third. The density of aluminum is small, only 34.61% of iron and 30.33% of copper, so it is also called light metal. Aluminum is the world's output and consumption of ferrous metals only next to steel. The density of aluminum is only about 2.7103g/cm3, about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass.
- Q:How much is the power consumption to smelt a ton of aluminium ingot?
- Theoretically, 1 tons of aluminium ingots are melted down, consuming 500 degrees
- Q:The difference between pure aluminium ingot and aluminium alloy ingotToday I know, aluminum ingot is also divided into pure aluminum ingot, aluminum alloy ingot, what is the difference between them?
- Aluminum Alloy: YISHION and recovery of aluminum ingot aluminum as raw material, in accordance with international standards or special requirements add other elements, such as: GUI (Si), copper (Cu), magnesium (Mg), iron (Fe)... To improve the casting, chemical and physical properties of pure aluminum. The alloy is suitable for casting and can make the casting work well
- Q:How is aluminium powder made into aluminium ingot?
- Usually out of the aluminum mill are aluminum ingots. Aluminum smelters are made from aluminium oxide and processed into aluminium ingots for sale.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range