1. Specifications of Aluminum Ingots AA1100
easy control and operation, fast melting
Chemical composition of Aluminum Ingot AA1100:
aluminum ingot (AL>99.0%)
Chemical Composition %
2. Usage/Application of Aluminum Ingots AA1100
1.mainly used for melting ingot
2. discontinuous melting with scrap
3. easy control and operation
4. fast melting
5. Used for industry such as automobile,pinning and weaving,electron broadly and so on
3.Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Ingots AA1100
About 25Kg /Ingot, Packed in wooden case, Net weight 1000Kg/ Case, or as customer's requirements.
- Q:Is it harmful to the human body to refine ingots from waste capacitors?
- The electrolyte here, not the electrolyte in the battery, must be made clear;
- Q:Where can I get aluminium ingots in cans?
- Because the cans of printing, transportation, recycling process, there will be a lot of impurities, so to purify.
- Q:How is aluminium ingot made?
- Aluminum is the world's output and consumption of ferrous metals only next to steel. The density of aluminum is only about 2.7103g/cm3, about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass. Because of its lightweight material, aluminum is commonly used in the manufacture of automobiles, trains, subways, ships, aircraft, rockets, ships and other land and air vehicles to reduce deadweight and increase loading capacity. Aluminum is also widely used in military industry.
- Q:What are the advantages of the CNC process for aluminum and die cast aluminum?
- Aluminum processing, aluminum and other common such as screen. It is used extrusion process, that is, aluminum ingots and other raw materials in the melting furnace, after extrusion extruder extrusion die molding, it can also extrude a variety of profiles of different sections.
- Q:What is the aluminum ingot smelting
- Concrete method: heating to melt state, through a variety of physical and chemical methods, last year after impurities, made of various grades of aluminum, pouring into aluminum ingot.
- Q:Brief introduction of die casting aluminium ingot
- Application industry and field:1: field: alloy, casting, electronic2, application industry:Light industry, power, electrical, electronic, automotive, machinery manufacturing, construction, packaging and other industries1) in the construction industry, it has been widely applied because of the stability of aluminum in air and the excellent appearance after anodizing2) aluminum alloys are also widely used in the aviation and defense sector;3) in power transmission, aluminum cables are usually reinforced by high strength steel wires;4) kitchen utensils are the earliest use of aluminium, and there is still a vast market today.5) based on its chemical resistance, aluminum is particularly suitable for use in the manufacture and storage of chemicals.6) "aluminum" high affinity for oxygen, which are widely used for deoxidizing agent of iron and steel7) other: automobile manufacturing, container transport, daily necessities, household appliances, mechanical equipment, etc., need a lot of aluminum.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium ingot YL112 and YLD112?
- The difference between YL112 and YLD112 is that of aluminium ingot:YLD102 is the main alloy element for die casting and forging. It is a silicon second aluminum alloy,
- Q:How much is a ton of aluminum now?
- According to the current market situation, the price of silver oxide is about 18500, the price is about 21000 white electrophoresis.
- Q:How does the ADC12 die casting aluminium ingot contain copper?
- If the Cu exceeds the standard, and the quantity of the aluminum ingot is large enough, you can make a batch of low copper alloy mixture. But the above are more complicated. Since the aluminum ingot is not qualified, it is better to be replaced by the aluminum ingot maker
- Q:What kinds of aluminum alloy material are used in casting?
- Aluminum profiles are widely used in furniture: screens, skeletons, various kinds of suspension beams, tables, feet, decorative strips, handles, winding grooves and covers, chairs, tubes and so on. They can be designed and used in a variety of ways!
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range