Aluminium + PC cover
Power external in the tube
Light-to-Electric conversion yield
1.Magnetic&electronic ballast compatible
2.No need to remove starter or ballast.
3.No professional electrician needed
4.Easy for installation
5.No labor cost, maintenance free
6. instant start.
7. No UV, NO mecury, healthy for human body
10.Low power consumption
11.3 years warranty
10.No fluorescent flickering
11.No RF interference, no buzzing noise.
12.No hazard of mercury or lead entering the environment
13.Easy in stallation
14.No dangerous of glass broken
1.Living room, bedroom,kitchen, washroom;
2.School, university, hospital,hotel;
Q: Are you manufacturer of trading company?
- Q:Fluorescent fluorescent lamp tube can replace led fluorescent lamp tube?
- If you are not familiar with the original fluorescent lamp, you should buy the same type of led fluorescent tube, which is supposed to be T8, about 1.2m long
- Q:LED energy-saving integrated fluorescent lamp tube with four interconnections in the middle
- Integration tube: currently, mainly appears in the LED industry, design reason mainly lies in the fact that the LED itself is not easy to damage, but the LED heat emitted by itself is very big, if the cooling area is too small, easy to cause the droop is bigger, so will the lamp and stents design together at the same time can reduce the cost, and can ensure the LED light attenuation!
- Q:I've just come to this company and I'm an LED fluorescent company
- If it's a business that already has business! Then you must cherish and keep in touch! If you want to keep up with the list, let's make sure that you are learning to do business. It may not work very well, it will take time!
- Q:The reason for the slow start of an old-fashioned daylight tube
- The regenerator is a light that USES neon to discharge heat and causes the two metal plates to close, and then it takes time for the contact to turn off when it is cooled.
- Q:Does daylight bulbs damage electronic lamp heads?
- It must have been a bad deal. It is likely that the wire and the socket on the lamp socket are loose.
- Q:Why don't leds and light bulbs adjust brightness by dimming switches
- LED fluorescent lamp screen is the power supply failure in the lamp tube, the power transformer circuit has a problem. Fluorescent lamp flash screen. It may be that the regenerator is too long and the tube is too old to light up
- Q:What lamps and lanterns are used to save the LED fluorescent lamp
- The most radar microwave-sensing LED fluorescent lamp is better, and it is always bright when someone is on the radar
- Q:Why does the led fluorescent tube have water vapour in it? What causes it?
- LED fluorescent tubes have two functions: mixing light and protecting leds. Therefore, the air tightness of the shell is not too high. When the fluorescent lamp, LED heat pipe air heating expansion and discharge pipe, the fluorescent lamp is turned off, the tube air temperature is reduced, the air outside the tube back to the tube. This process is called "respiration." In the breath, the water vapor in the air is brought into the tube.
- Q:A set of lamps and lanterns
- Leds are generally refers to the ledT8 tubes, is used to replace the traditional fluorescent tube, in terms of length and the traditional fluorescent tube, with 0.6 m, 0.9 m, 1.2 m of these three specifications. At 1.2m, the price is about 35, and the lightning T8led light tube on Tmall is good enough to see. There is also an led integrated lamp, or led light. This length is the same as the one above, led stents are generally used for new renovations, and the price is more expensive relative to the T8led light tube, because the t8 lamp doesn't have a shelf. Just another light source. Lightning led T5 stents are led and frame, all of which are more expensive than the full set of leds. One meter two is a little over forty
- Q:Led lamp tube t8 good or t5 good
- Select T8 or T5, depending on the installation environment. The average household chooses T8. Baidu LED, which knows the team's response, is looking for adoption.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range