|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamp 30Watts
1、Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technology
2、Achieving optimal light effect by optimizing the led permutation and combination
3、the unique appearance is fashionable in design， the lamp body uses superior quality aluminum alloy，that is the integrate heat dispersion structure design
4、Wide input voltage range adopted suitable for any countries and areas
5、Through the CCC、CQC、CE、RoHS certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to cold storage, plant, workshop, storeroom and other places
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- LED lamp advantage is low power consumption, high brightness, low heat lamp, no stroboscopic lamp
- Q:I would like to ask, 1000 square meters of factory buildings should be equipped with LED industrial and mining lights, plant width 12M, high 8m, the factory is new, how to decorate, how much work required?
- Specializing in the production of industrial and mining electrodeless lamp, the current LED industrial and mining lighting products technology is immature, can not do for the plant relatively large power.
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Well, yes, we have had a batch of industrial and mining lights earlier this year. Our customers have been lighting up for 24 hours over there. It's been a long time now. No problem. More than half a year, oh, the length of continuous work depends on the quality of the product Oh!
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- LED industrial and mining lamps:The utility model is suitable for workshops, factories, warehouses, road toll stations, gas stations, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, construction sites, mining areas and other places needing lighting.LED advantages of industrial and mining lights:Electricity saving, environmental protection, long life and beautiful appearance.
- Q:Why does the LED miner light trip?
- Check that the line is connectedThe trip is mostly short circuited
- Q:How many W LED industrial and mining lights are generally used in a 18 meter workshop?
- Also depends on how many industrial and mining lights, you can consult the light, due to customer service, technical personnel will be calculated according to the actual situation
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- 1. according to the national standard, the general lighting lamps in workshop and warehouse, is 200LUX, if you shop 7 meters high, we recommend you to use 55W-100W installed a spacing: 20-23m2, mining lamps installed at the factory only as basic lighting, do not need to use the lamp illumination illumination to reach 400-500, the basic can be. High intensity work requirements should be determined by the working position of lighting to complete, such as workshop on employees in some water on the head of 20CM installed around the rows of the lighting lamp, it can save the cost and the effect will be better, except in special places of course.
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Specific brightness100 watt LED industrial and mining lamp brightness equivalent to about 250 watts of metal halide miner's lamp, the average illumination did not weaken.
- Q:Led industrial and mining lamps generally need to reach IP?
- Indoor IP20, outdoor IP65, gas station, riot control.IP54 can be waterproof, but it can not be soaked in water for a long time
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Generally not waterproof, IP grade 60, there are 42. A little rain, nothing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range