|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED cold storage lamps 150Watts
ZRWFL cold storage lamp Series
Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technology
Optimnum thermal design to enhance the reliability
Unique weather proof structure design ip68 protection
Excellent thermal management to enhance the reliability&life span
Flexible installation and application method
Through the CCC、CQC、CE、RoHS certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to cold storage, plant, workshop, storeroom and other places
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Can, less than 45 liters LED mining lamp light source temperature produced by our company, and the actual experimental cases as examples, 240W LED mining lamp continuous light after a year, the actual decline of less than 2.6%
- Q:I would like to ask, 1000 square meters of factory buildings should be equipped with LED industrial and mining lights, plant width 12M, high 8m, the factory is new, how to decorate, how much work required?
- Do not know whether to achieve the ground illuminance requirements? If the requirement is high, the distance between the 150W led mine lamp and the 6*6 is enough. If not high, 120W or 100W can be considered, the spacing can also be set 7*7, according to the requirements of the light!
- Q:LED what are the parameters of industrial and mining lights?
- Packing materials:Product size: L330*W250*H250Outside box size: 510*510*420 mmPacking Qty: 1A carton of gross weight: 5KG
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The price and quality of the LED mining lamp, affecting the quality of LED is the main power, beads, shell material, thermal design etc.. And the higher the power, the higher the price.
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Generally not waterproof, IP grade 60, there are 42. A little rain, nothing.
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- Hang higher occasions, like stadiums, supermarkets, gas stations, etc.
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- 1. according to the national standard, the general lighting lamps in workshop and warehouse, is 200LUX, if you shop 7 meters high, we recommend you to use 55W-100W installed a spacing: 20-23m2, mining lamps installed at the factory only as basic lighting, do not need to use the lamp illumination illumination to reach 400-500, the basic can be. High intensity work requirements should be determined by the working position of lighting to complete, such as workshop on employees in some water on the head of 20CM installed around the rows of the lighting lamp, it can save the cost and the effect will be better, except in special places of course.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Compared with the traditional high ceiling LED mining lamp, more energy, more safe, more environmentally friendly, but on an environment in the end is to use LED mining lamp or the use of traditional high lamp, look at the actual situation of the plant to order, if the plant height more than 7 meters above the high ceiling, recommend the use of traditional gas discharge light source, if 7 meters below, and customers are willing to use LED lamps, consider using LED mining lamp!
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Specific lifeMetal halide miner's miner's lamp life 8000 hours, LED industrial and mining lights can reach 30 thousand hours - equivalent to 10 hours a day on the lights, can be used for 8 years, greatly reducing the cost of artificial light, the price is really high.
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- LED lamp advantage is low power consumption, high brightness, low heat lamp, no stroboscopic lamp
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range