|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamps 40Watts
1、Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technology
2、optimum thermal design with effective material to enhance the life span of the luminaire
3、unique weather proof structure design ip67 protection
4、Wide input voltage range adopted suitable for any countries and areas
5、Through the CCC、CQC、CE、RoHS certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to cold storage, plant, workshop, storeroom and other places
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- Combined with the low temperature characteristics of the light emitting tube, it can be used in any environment and flammable poisonous gas in the mine.
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The price and quality of the LED mining lamp, affecting the quality of LED is the main power, beads, shell material, thermal design etc.. And the higher the power, the higher the price.
- Q:LED mining lamp with hook. What's the proper English name? Ask for help! Urgent!
- In front of the net friend is right, I have seen LED mining lights are basically with a hook, and I also suggest you directly translated into LED lamp mining (LED mining lamp), this should be ok!
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- LED industrial and mining lamps, compared with the traditional, certainly energy-saving, long life advantages. As the upstairs said, well done, it has the advantage of not doing a good job, rather than the traditional LED mining lamp is not many, as far as I know, Shenzhen Yongxin photoelectric LED mining lamp more professional, you can go to find out.
- Q:How many W LED industrial and mining lights are generally used in a 18 meter workshop?
- You can use searchlights! It's a lot of shots Recommend 250W
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- 1. according to the national standard, the general lighting lamps in workshop and warehouse, is 200LUX, if you shop 7 meters high, we recommend you to use 55W-100W installed a spacing: 20-23m2, mining lamps installed at the factory only as basic lighting, do not need to use the lamp illumination illumination to reach 400-500, the basic can be. High intensity work requirements should be determined by the working position of lighting to complete, such as workshop on employees in some water on the head of 20CM installed around the rows of the lighting lamp, it can save the cost and the effect will be better, except in special places of course.
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- It affects the angle of illumination and the illuminance
- Q:At present, LED mining lamp is used in many high power lamp?
- The mining lamp is more single 1W beads, stable performance; there are some integrated modules ranging from 50-100W.
- Q:Led industrial and mining lamps generally need to reach IP?
- Generally IP40, dust-proof, a little better on the IP54 can be waterproof, but not long-term bubble in the water
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Indoor non special circumstances without water, outdoor water, to reach IP65
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range