30kW 33kW 36kW 40kW Three Phase On-Grid Solar Inverter
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 30 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
CNBM 30kW 33kW 36kW 40kW Three Phase On-Grid Solar Inverter PV Solution
XG30kW-40kW Three Phase On-Grid Solar Inverter
Max. Input Power
Max. Input Voltage
Rated Input Voltage
Full-load MPP Voltage Range
MPPT Voltage Range
Number of MPP Trackers
String per MPPT
Max.Current per MPPT
Max.Short Circuit Current per MPPT
Max. Output Current
Rated Output Power
Max. Output Power
Rated Grid Frequency
50 Hz / 60 Hz
Rated Grid Voltage
230Vac / 400Vac, 3L / N / PE
>0.99 (0.8 leading~0.8 lagging)
<3% (Rated Power)
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short circuit protection
Residual current monitoring unit
Insulation resistance monitoring
Ground fault monitoring
PV string monitoring
LED / LCD / WiFi+App
Optional：WiFi / GPRS / Ethernet
Grid Connection Standards
IEC 61727, IEC 62116, IEC 60068, IEC 61683, VDE-AR-N 4110:2018, VDE-AR-N 4105:2018,
VDE-AR-N 4120:2018, EN 50549, AS/NZS 4777.2:2020, CEI 0-21, VDE0126-1-1/A1 VFR 2014,UTE C15-712-1:2013,
DEWA DRRG, NRS 097-2-1, MEA/PEA, C10/11, G98/G99
IEC 62109-1:2010, IEC 62109-2:2011, EN 61000-6-2:2005, EN 61000-6-3:2007/A1:2011
600 x 430 x 230 mm
Operating Temperature Range
-30° C ~ +60° C
Max. Operating Altitude
0 ~ 100%
Night Power Consumption
< 1 W
MARKETING & SERVICE NETWORK
CNBM global sales team provides customers with professional and efficient pre-sale,
in sale and after-sale services, and enhances the added value of the brand with high-quality services.
High voltage protection Over load protection
Battery reverse connected protection Dust-proof
Low voltage protection Overheating protection
Output short-circuit protection Insect prevention
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- and can set the dead time between the upper and lower arms, the use of INTEL 80C196MC to achieve sine wave output circuit, 80C196MC to complete the sine wave signal, AC output voltage, to achieve regulation. Circuit output generally use LC circuit filter high frequency wave, get pure sine wave.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Spontaneous use is a way of grid, that is issued to the electricity, mainly their own family or internal use, the excess part of the power to the grid
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- And you said that the independent inverter, said off-grid inverter it, this inverter can not access the mains, the components of the electricity through the off-grid inverter to the battery charge, the battery at night
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is like a car file, he first detects the grid waveform, can not detect not boot, and then the PV DC modulation and consistent with the grid waveform, and then hang up.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like