|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Film faced plywood/construction plywood/concrete plywood/film faced shuttering plywood/marine plywood/formwork plywood
Poplar ,birch, combi, hardwood, eucalyptus, paulownia wood
T/T or L/C at sight or other
Min order quantity
1 x 40 FCL
within 10-15 days after received 30% deposit or L/C at sight
MDF or chipboard as the bottom of pallet, inner with plastic film, outer with 5 layer paper box, bounded with iron strip.
10000 cubic meters per month
ISO9001,ISO14001,CARB,CHINA TOP BRAND,WELL KNOWN MARK
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:Bamboo stickers, polymer panels which is good?
- Do you say that the veneer is not the surface with a decorative plate, which we call the panel? Decorative panels are generally: melamine decorative panels, veneer decorative panels, paint decorative panels (Polaroid board), stickers and other decorative panels. Which use the largest amount of melamine decorative panels, veneer decorative panels the most high-end. As for the glue, the general use of more than white plastic.
- Q:What is teak finish?
- As a result of some of the characteristics of the panel itself, the quality of the problem requires a certain amount of time, so when you look at the dealer's business strength and after-sales service guarantee.
- Q:Plywood hot press and plywood hot press is different
- Plywood hot press according to the operating mode sub-cycle and continuous two kinds of domestic commonly used is a multi-layer multi-cycle hot press. It consists of three parts: hot press body, control drive part (hydraulic system and electronic control system), heating system.
- Q:Solid wood veneer surface of the veneer how many kinds of materials
- Solid wood veneer furniture veneer materials are mainly divided into two kinds: one is natural wood veneer, the other is artificial wood veneer.
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- Veneer, then there will be lines. The And the general plywood will be clear water paint, a long time will be more and more oxidation of yellow. The The If you want European-style white, then it is recommended to do paint. The Put the putty on the wooden furniture and dry it with sandpaper. And then on the paint so even if the long time the oxidation of the furniture surface is white light. The
- Q:How to identify the furniture board is good or bad
- Distinguish the quality: hand to pull, if it is easy to pull out the inside of the system, then it is used too little resin, put on the matter after the heavy things, then the connection is easier to loose, distinguish two, with the nose to smell (Or formaldehyde) to prevent him from using shoddy resin glue, or simply not resin glue.
- Q:What are the shortcomings and advantages of oak plywood?
- Oak furniture Disadvantages 2: oak furniture is relatively easy and rubber wood furniture confused, will affect the consumer's judgment. In the domestic oak furniture, although all aspects of the process are very good, but the general oak furniture is not a good maintenance, then after a year or so may be the old contraction.
- Q:What is the double-panel, wardrobe with this back to do it?
- Are you talking about melamine veneer, what is the material of your wardrobe cabinet? If it is also a panel, then the backplane is certainly also with the plywood.
- Q:Millennium boat plate is good, want to buy but do not know how?
- Millennium boat plate is still possible! Achieved national environmental standards!
- Q:What is the difference between veneer furniture and veneer furniture?
- Pure solid wood furniture: furniture, all materials are solid wood, including the desktop, wardrobe doors, side panels are made of wood, not applicable to any other form of wood-based panels. Pure solid wood furniture on the process and material requirements are high. Solid wood selection, drying, finger joints, patchwork and other requirements are very strict, if that process is not strict, small cracks, joints loose phenomenon, large pieces of furniture deformation, as well as can not be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range