12 Volt Led Lighting TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- LED light is a large amount of heat, more than 70% are calories. Different manufacturers are not very different
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- You should say that the bulb of the bulb, usually PC material.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- Negative ions should belong to traditional lighting technology, LED is the latest lighting technology
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
- Q:Is it possible to manually weld LED bulb bulbs?
- You can ignore the effect of heat conduction and thermal grease, solder is better, I was doing a lot of tests, the thermal conductivity of thermal grease is about 1.2 to 2, aluminum more than 300, thermal grease just to fill the bottom of the LED and the aluminum substrate contact surface gap, you don't fill gaps don't hinder it the normal contact with the aluminum substrate at the bottom of the LED, will be lost, and the use of thermal grease you for about a year will have to replace the thermal grease, only unscrupulous vendors will deceive others say I added thermal grease, heat conduction effect is not fully qualified, in fact, for a long time, the potential will LED light spot the chip inside the loose because of the long-term high temperature, causing the current growing, until completely off
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- General household enough, if in 10 square meters of housing, installation of more than 10W LED lights, brightness is too good, if not the study, it is best not to.
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- MT7930, LM3445MM do bulb bulb, the effect is also ok.
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- If the material with better thermal conductivity, the lamp shell about 60 degrees is best.Reason:1: if the temperature is too high, that your radiator is too small.2: if the temperature is low, indicating that your calories did not lead out. (of course, if the radiator is too large and the temperature is low, but the bulb and tube are too heavy to pass by certification)
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- In general, LED energy-saving lamps (including LED bulb bulbs) use a constant current drive that does not change the magnitude of the current with time or temperature, so it does not become more powerful as it grows for longer periods of time.On the other hand, if because of long time use leads to LED lamp temperature rise, according to the electrical properties of semiconductor, the PN junction voltage will also decreases with increasing temperature. Then, when the current is constant, a drop in the voltage drop means a decrease in power consumption, although the reduction is very small.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range