Thermal Conductivity Of Wool
Thermal Conductivity Of Wool Related Searches
Thermal Conductivity Of Wool Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Thermal Conductivity Of Wool supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Thermal Conductivity Of Wool firm in China.
What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- The backing board of glass curtain wall usually refers to the decorating board installed behind the glass for such parts as block beam, connecting part and embedded part. Generally, it is 3-4mm aluminum-plastic board. It also can be single aluminum board or any other board. Considering that it stands no external force (eg. wind load), it can be freely installed. There is no strict quality requirement, but the only requirement is flatness in order to insure the beauty even under the sun. If the glass between glass curtain wall is color-glazed or coated, that is to say, transparency of glass is not so good, there is no need to install backing board.s
What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength. Features: Apart from the excellent performances owned by the corresponding diffuse ceramic fiber cotton, it has solid quality, good toughness and intensity, excellent ability to resist wind erosion. It isn’t bulgy when heating, light in quality, easy to construct and arbitrary to cut and blend. It is the ideal energy-saving material of furnace, pipe and other insulation equipment. 1. high crushing strength and long service life; 2. low thermal capacity and low thermal conductivity; 3. not brittle material and good toughness; 4. precise size and good smoothness; 5. Easy to cut, install and construct; 6. excellent ability to resist wind erosion; 7. continuous production, even fiber distribution and stable performance.s
What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is needed in the following fields: 1. the furnace door sealing and fire door curtain of various thermal insulation industrial furnaces; 2. High temperature flues, air duct linings and expansion joints; 3. Petrochemical equipment, high temperature thermal insulation of vessels and pipelines; 4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. at high temperatures; 5. Thermal shrouds of the automobile engine, heavy oil engine’s exhaust pipe packing, and compound brake friction pads of drag racing cars; 6. Gland packing and liners of pumps transferring high-temperature liquids and gas, compressors and valves; 7. High temperature electrical insulation; 8.pads used for the fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket and spark protection, fire protection sewing products insulation and coverage; 9. Thermal insulation material in aerospace industry and brake friction pads; 10. Thermal insulation and packing of deep freeze refrigeration plants, vessels, and pipelines.s
What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.s
How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is good, and its advantages are as follows: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment.s
Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.s
What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively.s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Both of them are inorganic nonmetallic material and silicate. They can be used as structural material focusing on mechanical properties and functional material focusing on characteristics of light, electricity, sound and magnet, etc. Their main difference lies in the operating temperature: the glass wool is less than 300℃, while the ceramic fiber can reach up to 1000℃.s
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...