Industrial Thermal Insulation
Industrial Thermal Insulation Related Searches
Industrial Thermal Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Industrial Thermal Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Industrial Thermal Insulation firm in China.
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.s
What is the difference between a ceramic fiber shell or an aluminum silicate tube shell?
- Ceramic fiber shell and aluminum silicate tube shell is actually the same kind of thing, just name different. Belong to the family of Portland, ceramic fiber tube and shell is a professional name, aluminum silicate segment is referred to as.s
Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;s
What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in ceramic fiber gasket. It usually refers to a high-temperature gasket made by ceramic fiber paper. It is usually divided into standard type and high alumina type. Temperature resistance of standard type is 1260 degree and the long-term temperature in use is 1000 degree, while the long-term temperature in use of high alumina type is 1200 degree.s
What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.s
Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Thickness: 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 6mm. Width: 20-900mm(Nickel chromium alloy wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are all reinforced.) Other specifications can be produced according to customers’ requests. Asbestos products have been acknowledged to be harmful to the human body and environment in recent years, and they are prohibited from production and have limited uses in the developed countries.s
Refractory material model 1430 what is the maximum temperature of the zirconium fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket containing zirconium is the main raw material of ceramic fiber module. It can be widely used in refractory and heat insulation of lining and backing of industrial furnace. Article source: Ji'nan fiery dragon Ceramic Co., Ltd., Dragon Fire energy savings
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...