Industrial Thermal Insulation
Industrial Thermal Insulation Related Searches
Industrial Thermal Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Industrial Thermal Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Industrial Thermal Insulation firm in China.
What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.s
What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.s
What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength. Features: Apart from the excellent performances owned by the corresponding diffuse ceramic fiber cotton, it has solid quality, good toughness and intensity, excellent ability to resist wind erosion. It isn’t bulgy when heating, light in quality, easy to construct and arbitrary to cut and blend. It is the ideal energy-saving material of furnace, pipe and other insulation equipment. 1. high crushing strength and long service life; 2. low thermal capacity and low thermal conductivity; 3. not brittle material and good toughness; 4. precise size and good smoothness; 5. Easy to cut, install and construct; 6. excellent ability to resist wind erosion; 7. continuous production, even fiber distribution and stable performance.s
Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- It’s briefly taught in chemistry class at middle school that ceramic fiber is a new lightweight refractory with high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, mechanical vibration resistance, small thermal expansion and thermal insulation. 1. The manufacturing process of preform body: A. mixing process: weighing and putting in single ceramic raw material in accordance with the formula---stirring well in the blending basin---pumping in the higher place pond---sieving (twice) ---deironing (twice)s
What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.s
What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- a. L100 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 thickness= 100mm b. L80 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 thickness= 80mm c. L50 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 thickness= 50mm d. L62A ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 thickness= 62mms
What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- With unique optical property, ceramic material can be used as solid state laser, optical fiber and optical memory. Transparent ceramics can be used for high pressure sodium lamp tube. Magnetic ceramics (ferrite: MgFe2O4、CuFe2O4、Fe3O4 ) will be widely used in audiotapes, records, transformer core and memory elements of large computers.s
What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Ceramic fiber strip, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. Therefore it has been widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, porcelain, glass, electronics, and other industries. As a sort of refractory material, ceramic fiber strip is made out of highly purified refractory fiber, and applied in high temperature and thermal insulation field. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the raw material of glass fiber tape has the following features: with circular section and the same diameter, glass fiber can be micro fine. It’s higher in specific gravity and more stable in dimension. As a result, the paper made from it by papermaking gains fairly high tensile strength, and excellent properties of water-fast, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, sound absorption, etc.s
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...