Industrial Thermal Insulation
Industrial Thermal Insulation Related Searches
Industrial Thermal Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Industrial Thermal Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Industrial Thermal Insulation firm in China.
What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.s
What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- They are thermal insulated materials. You should decide to use which one according to the using environment. Aluminum silicate fiber cotton is suggested to be used in equipment insulation. In different using environment, their thermal insulation effect will be different. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called as aluminum silicate fiber blanket and aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket, and the main material is aluminum silicate fiber cotton. Considering the pure thermal insulation effect, ceramic fiber blanket is better than aluminum silicate insulation cotton. The reason is that ceramic fiber blanket is formed by double needle process from aluminum silicate cotton, which greatly increases its intertexture degree, resistance to lamination as well as tensile strength and flatness. Fiber blanket contains no organic binder/binding agent to assure its plasticity and stability in the environment of high and low temperature.s
800 what material does the pipe keep warm?
- After the double needling process, the interweaving degree, the delamination resistance, the tensile strength and the surface smoothness of the fiber have been greatly improved. The fiber blanket does not contain any organic binders to ensure that the ceramic fiber blanket has good flexibility and stability in high temperature and low temperature conditions. Aluminum silicate fiber blanket color white, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one.s
What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.s
Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is one thing to do
- Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is not the same thing, two kinds of different products.s
Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、It can be directly used with water, and it requires little maintenance with quality assured. The bonding strength is 3.5 times of concrete. 2、Tooth shape method is applied to bond thin layers with a little binder. And the binder is only 4-6mm in order to avoid hollowing tiles. 3、It is easy for workers to operate, greatly increasing efficiency of tiling. And it is very waterproof and resistant to moisture and seepage. 4、It is soft so that it won’t press tiles or cause cracks. It can stand thermocycling without detaching from base. 5、There is no need to soak tiles in water in advance and get walls wet, which can reduce working process and improve efficiency. 6、On the construction site, workers can finish the ratio of binder in accordance with proportion just in bucket, which is clean as well as efficient, and also reduces dust on building site.s
Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- However, in the practical application, the long-term high temperature working environment, because the ceramic fiber blanket under micro fiber due to weight and brittle fracture of fiber to fiber aggregation, discharge pore space, so the macro view of the ceramic fiber blanket is a certain shrinkage rate is generally less than 3%.s
Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials?
- 1/10: low volume density: the density of ceramic fiber lining light heat insulation brick lining 25%, approximately 10% of the lightweight castable lining; steel structure using fiber lining can greatly reduce the load of kiln, prolong the service life of lining.2/10: the specific heat (heat): small heat capacity of ceramic fiber board only lightweight refractory lining or lightweight castable lining around 1/10, especially in the small heat capacity stop furnace, furnace starting process of reheating furnace plays a significant role in energy saving, reduce the cost of industrial furnace maintenance.3/10: low thermal conductivity: ceramic fiber board lining heat conductivity is only light heat insulation lining of 1/10, good insulation effect.4/10: construction is simple: construction personnel through the Dragon King company basic training, can win the ceramic fiber board lining installation.5/10: thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical vibration: ceramic fiber module is made of ceramic fiber blanket processing with flexibility and elasticity, in the premise of kiln furnace under, ceramic fiber folded module lining with arbitrary speed to heating or cooling without damage.s
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...