Industrial Thermal Insulation
Industrial Thermal Insulation Related Searches
Industrial Thermal Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Industrial Thermal Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Industrial Thermal Insulation firm in China.
What is the difference between aluminium silicate needled blanket and aluminium silicate fiber felt?
- The aluminum silicate needled blanket is a kind of heat preservation refractory material which is made of aluminium silicate as raw material and made by the process of electric Yin furnace and made of long fiber of aluminum silicate. According to the production process, it can be divided into wire throwing needle blanket and injection acupuncture blanket. According to different raw materials and formulations can be divided into: ordinary type (STD), Gao Chunxing (HP), (HA), high aluminum zirconium aluminum type, standard type, with zirconia type (ZA).s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Ceramic fiber gasket is a fibrous and light material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity coefficient and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc.s
What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).s
Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- However, in the practical application, the long-term high temperature working environment, because the ceramic fiber blanket under micro fiber due to weight and brittle fracture of fiber to fiber aggregation, discharge pore space, so the macro view of the ceramic fiber blanket is a certain shrinkage rate is generally less than 3%.s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- When the ordinary ceramic fiber is inhaled into human lungs, it cannot be pushed out. As time goes by, it is likely for people to suffer from the occupational disease of pneumoconiosis. As a kind of environmental inorganic fiber, the soluble ceramic fiber is also called soluble-in-lung fiber, and when it is inhaled into the lung, it can dissolve slowly in human body fluids, seldom causing harm to human health.s
Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber cotton block is non-toxic in that once being fired in high temperature, figuline is safety as long as it is not collected in areas of high heavy metal and high radiation. However, before being fired, some ceramic would be painted with chemical material, which is unsafe to some extent. So you’d better buy white ceramic.s
In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber blanket density in ninety-six to one hundred and twenty-eight kilograms per cubic metre, single product has different density is due to have a great relationship with the production process and the level of acupuncture; ceramic fiber module density in one hundred and sixty to 240 kilograms per cubic meter, which is due to the selection of materials and is directly related to the compression ratio.s
The History of Polyester
- To most people polyester is a synthetic cloth made by spinning polyester yarn, used in the manufacture of clothing and often mixed with other yarns, most notably, cotton. And they ...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...