Concrete La Related Searches
Concrete La Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Concrete La supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Concrete La firm in China.
What kind of paint will stick to tile?
- Paint for glass, but it will not be really permanent. Stick, yes.s
Need help estimating tile for around tub ...?
- Some tiles are designed to be used in a particular pattern, not just a straight run. For example, 4 tiles might interlock to make a square on the wall. I suggest you write down the measurements as you have, draw a small diagram of it all, and THEN go to a tile place. There is a tremendous amount of variation, not to mention the use of partial tiles at the edges, etc. It's rather complicated. On the plus side, you usually have to buy tiles by the box, so that means you would be rounding up your numbers, anyway. Better to have too many than to run out!s
How to install ceramic wall tile?
- I agree with fearjar. You could tile over tile, but its best to do it right and go back to a solid, clean base that is free of mold and other defects. This gives you a chance to inspect the plumbing (which according to Murphy's law will burst if you don't check it) and will make for a more even installation.s
Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- Peel and stick tiles are supposed to stick. They don't always stick very well but if they do you might have some trouble getting them or the adhesive off the original floor. I wouldn't do this. All kinds of vinyl flooring are intended to be more or less permanent, not something you take with you when you move. You could get a sheet of vinyl and put it on the floor, sticking it down at the edges with double sided tape. You could get a piece of carpet, or carpet tiles. But honestly, you are in temporary accommodation. Can't you live with what's there for this relatively short time?s
Tiling shower ceiling?
- You should be using special tile adhesive made for tiling ceilings.s
Should i tile right to the floor?
- Baseboard goes on top of the tile. The tile doesn't have to run clear to the floor, but does have to come down far enough to be covered by the baseboard. Then you will have to shim the bottom of the wall to keep the base from tilting. This will leave room for nailing without hitting the tile. If the tile runs all the way to the floor, place your nails so they are going thru the grout line in between the tiles.s
Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.s
Removing some counter tip tiles, but saving others?
- Visit your local flooring company for visual help in understanding how to remove the tiles. There are several tools available that have been developed for just this type of work. Be prepared however to loose a fair amount of the currently undamaged tiles, how many depends upon how careful you are combined with how well they were installed in the beginning. At this point you are hoping for a poor job. Remember however that you can cut down any tiles that you have the pieces of and make a new mosaic out of them. Broken tiles are never a complete loss.s
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...
Do you know the price of plaster
- Plaster are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yourself w...
What's Composite panel association
- The Composite Panel Association (CPA) is the North American Trade Association for manufacturers of particleboard (PB), medium density fiberboard (MDF), and other compatible product...
what is the difference between granite and marble
- Granite and marble are commone stone in our daily life, whether it is luster or texture,they are rare good stone.But what is the difference between granite and marble？Let me take...
what is basalt rock
- What is basalt rock？Basalt belongs to basic volcanic rocks. It is the main component of the earth and the moon sea ocean crust, the earth crust is an important substance and luna...