Order On-line Tracking
No. Drawing No. Specification
1 Mark66-375(1)--00 5000×3800
2 Mark66-375(2)--00 4500×3550
3 Mark66-375(3)--00 4000×3300
4 Mark66-375(4)--00 3500×3050
5 Mark66-375(5)--00 3000×2800
6 Mark66-375(6)--00 2500×2650
1. Draw out ventilation fan with maximum negative pressure of 350 mm water column
2. No. 7 welded steel pipe in the anti-wind applications, no need to keep during normal working hours
5. with the door frame and door leaf, and strive to close the door frame column in the back with rubber to prevent air leakage
6. the package number 3 hinges lubrication when installation to ensure that the flexible
7. all doors should be painted red explosion minium,and then paint black.
1. Installation Requirement
when installation, in accordance with the installation method, should be straight flat after installation, open and flexible. Then explosion door closed, place the stop lever in the frame on both sides of the fixed frame, and the outer side of the door with sand or soil buried below 10 centimeters.
2. Installation Method :
(1) the first finishing and measurement of roadway width and height of the mouth, guarantee the explosion door up with (including) into a whole.
(2) the two doors flat on the ground, tidy up the middle of the two sealing rubber, use bolt to fix two good, that is to be installed.
(3) the direction of adjustment to ensure that the explosion door open outward, only then two doors and stand on the wellhead.
(4) adjust, use wood to fix the whole door.
(5) to build by laying bricks or stones wall fixed is designed according to the wellhead.
(6) the wall after solidification, the explosion door closed, and place the stop lever in the frame on both sides of the fixed frame, and the outer side of the door with sand or soil buried below 10 centimeters, can be normal use.
3 Maintenance Method :
(1) Where there is rust knocked off or material at any time shall be painted up.
(2) Rubber seal if damaged or unglued should be replaced or bonding, sealing strip replacement period is 2 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|