Structure of Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105 Description:
Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105 are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105:
Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Well, in reality you can't tell just by looking. Aluminum nipples are generally only found on superlight race wheels rather than run-of-the-mill stuff. Brass nipples are hardly ever gold colored- they are usually chrome plated or black while aluminum and plain steel nipples can be just about any color. Aluminum nipples are VERY soft compared to brass and will strip and fail in the hands of the amateur builder or repair person. UNfortunately, this is the best way to determine whether a nipple is aluminum or brass while on the wheel- when it fails due to poor skills or overstressing the wheel.
- Q:recycling aluminum cans?
- yes they won't care about dirt
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
- Q:Why the end of the aluminum coil will have a yellow spot?
- Without coolant processing one, to see if there is no stain, so you can engage in removal of cooling liquid is not interference. Blank surface should have a layer of alumina film processing, heat, such conditions should make the cooling liquid and the alkaline layer friction reaction
- Q:What would life be like without aluminum?
- It would pretty much be the same. Although aluminum is a very useful metal, if it were non-existent, we would simply use other metals or plastics. Plastic is just as infinitely recyclable as aluminum and lighter. Copper, tin, and magnesium (or an alloy of these) could be substitute for aluminum in certain applications. Then there are all these new composite materials being developed, some of which are lighter and stronger then most metals, including aluminum.
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- looks really tacky from the outside
- Q:WHERE TO FIND ALUMINIUM 10 POINTS?
- Bauxite is an aluminium ore and is the main source of aluminium. 95% of the world's bauxite production is processed first into alumina, and then into aluminium by electrolysis.
- Q:Cost of aluminium coil coating fluorocarbon paint?
- Hello, fluorocarbon paint according to the use of distinction: external wall fluorocarbon paint, aluminum, fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint, steel, fluorocarbon paint. According to industry standards to distinguish: GB products, non GB products.
- Q:Heat, vaporization, and melting points of aluminum.?
- Calculate the quantity of energy required to heat 1.58 mol of aluminum from 33°C to its normal melting point in KJ- 1.58 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 0.902 J/g°C x (658 - 33)°C x 1 kJ/1000 J = 24.03 kJ Calculate the quantity of energy required to melt 1.02 mol of aluminum at 658°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 3.95 kJ/g = 108.7 kJ Calculate the amount of energy required to vaporize 1.02 mol of aluminum at 2467°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 10.52 kJ/g = 289.5 kJ
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer hasn’t cleaned. Before being coated, the aluminum should be cleaned carefully. Otherwise the paint will peel off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range