Both soft and portable DIN 2SN 2-wirebraided hydraulic hose which is made of superior oil and weather proof rubber,can be applied to the application where the temperature ranges from -40℃ to 100℃. It consists of oil resistant syntheticrubber made tube, two highly tensile steel wire layers, and rubber cover. Therubber cover is not only oil and weather resistant, but also featuresresistance ...
- Q:What is the essential difference between natural rubber and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber?
- Vulcanized natural rubber elastic rubber and its crosslinking density is not too high, the elasticity is high. For example, in the range of 0-100 DEG C, elasticres at 50-85 DEG C, the elastic modulus of steel is only 1/3000, the tensile elongation is up to 1000%, to 350%, after retraction of permanent deformation is only 15%, a higher elasticity of natural rubber in the general rubber after polybutadiene rubber.
- Q:Can high speed air flow through a rubber tube and produce static electricity?
- To solve this problem, I suggest you do not focus on the voltage level, but focus on how to eliminate static electricity. For example, choose a low resistivity rubber material to ground and control the airflow humidity (if possible).If you really need to accurately grasp the size of the voltage caused by static electricity, and there is no reference to the literature, you may as well begin to study the experiment.
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and PVC tube?
- Silicone hose is also a kind of rubber tube, resistant to oil and heat. Because of the different types of rubber rubber pipe has many applications, commonly used rubber tube material EPDM, CR, VMQ, FKM, IIR, ACM, AEM, common structure with single, double, multilayer, enhanced, non enhanced etc..Silicone hose is the biggest feature of resistance to temperature changes of -60 degrees to 250 degrees, but the cost is very expensive, PVC is often used as ordinary water pipes, temperature sensitive, cheap and delicious, suitable for general working environment, no requirement for hoses. Compression resistant silicone hose can also withstand pressure, PVC in general, depends on the wall thickness and caliber. These are the differences between the silicone tube and the PVC tube.
- Q:High pressure hose K type joints KJR32 and KJR31.5D what is the difference between ah, please give us a answer,
- K type joint has the distinction between national standard and German standard. In general, 32 of the tubes are 1 1/4 inches, and the K type mine connections are also 1 1/4, but there are two methods of KJR32 and KJR31.5D. But KJR31.5D, D means that the inner diameter is 1 1/4 inches.
- Q:What are the categories of hose?
- A rubber hose products structure: hose cloth; woven hose (fiber braided hose, steel wire braided hose); winding hose (fiber winding hose, hose winding wire); knitted hose, hose and other circular weaving hose (rubber hose, rubber and plastic composite hose and hose, drilling hose, etc.).
- Q:Is there a tolerance standard for rubber tubes in length?
- Generally speaking, the requirements of diameter and wall thickness are more stringent.The diameter is usually the inner diameter of the hose.Generally speaking, the length is not high, and the unwritten rule for foreigners is "+ 2~3mm".
- Q:What is the difference between plastic lined steel pipe and rubber lined steel pipe?
- Lining plastic pipe plastic powder hot rotational molding, conveying chemical wastewater, circulating water treatment. The rubber lined steel pipe is made of cold sticky or vulcanized material to transport water quality, liquid and paste
- Q:The gas water heater uses metal pipes and rubber pipes
- Metal pipes are good. Rubber tubes are easy to fall off
- Q:Between the two flanges in the middle of the rubber pipe, what is the name of the connection?
- The product is mainly composed of inner and outer rubber layer, cord fabric and steel wire ring. It is formed by vulcanizing with metal flange at high temperature and high pressure
- Q:Does the rubber tube affect the engine in the car's tank?
- I don't know what you mean by that, but the car's tank itself needs to be sealed and no clutter is allowed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range