|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Min Order: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||carton/wooden case/container|
water control valve
Body:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7) DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Bonnet:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gland:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate covering:Completely covered internally and externally with elastomer EPDM
Pipe Connect: UNE EN1452-2 /ISO4422
Nominal pressure: 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 and 2.5MPa (150lb)
Nominal diameter: 50 to 1,200mm
Temperature: -38 to 650°C (range of temperature subject to the material of sealing and property of medium)
Connecting flange: ANSI B16.5, GB/T9113, JB/T79, HG, SH, JIS, DIN, NF and BS
Main materials: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M and 2520
Seal type: hard and soft
Accessory: flange ,solenoid valve
High-quality, full-port design
Compact, Low Profile
Leak-proof elastomer packing gland
pneumatic systems to deliver optimum control. This compact valve is highly resistant to chemical and corrosive flow.
- Q:How are the types of valves classified?
- Pneumatic and hydraulic valvesPneumatic valve and hydraulic pressure based on a certain air, water or oil as the power source, using the cylinder (or cylinder) and the movement of the piston to drive the valve, the general pneumatic air pressure is less than 0.8MPa, the hydraulic or hydraulic pressure is 2.5MPa~25MPa. Such as used to drive diaphragm valves; rotary gas and liquid drives are used to drive ball valves, butterfly valves, or plug valves. The driving force of the hydraulic device is large, and it is suitable for driving large diameter valves. If used for driving plug valves, ball valves and butterfly valves, the reciprocating motion of the piston must be turned into a rotary motion.
- Q:How to use current to control valve opening and closing?
- Switching type (one on and off)Block digital display with the upper and lower limit control valve opening and closing is goodProbably more than 100Regulating type (to keep temperature at a constant value)With PID valve position regulator can be very good controlAbout 300 more
- Q:What are the general types of valves?
- Valve is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Function and use(1) cut off categories: such as gate valve, globe valve, plug valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, needle valve, diaphragm valve and so on. Cut off valve, also known as closed-circuit valve, stop valve, whose role is to connect or cut off the pipeline medium.Check valves, also known as check valves or non-return valves, check valves belong to an automatic valve, its role is to prevent the pipeline medium backflow, to prevent the pump and drive motor reversal, as well as the leakage of container media. Pump water off the bottom valve check valve also belongs to class.The function of the relief valve is to prevent the medium pressure in the pipeline or device from exceeding the required value so as to achieve the purpose of safety protection.Control valve, throttle valve and pressure reducing valve, its role is to regulate the media pressure, flow and other parameters.(2) vacuum type: such as vacuum ball valve, vacuum flapper valve, vacuum air charging valve, pneumatic vacuum valve, etc.. Its function is to change the direction of the air flow in the vacuum system, adjust the air flow rate, cut off or connect the vacuum system of the pipeline, and the component is called the vacuum valve.(3) special uses such as pigging valves, vent valves, drain valves, exhaust valves, filters, etc.. The exhaust valve is an essential auxiliary component in the pipeline system. It is widely used in boilers, air conditioners, petroleum, natural gas, water supply and drainage pipelines. Often installed in the commanding heights or elbows, etc., to exclude excess gas pipeline, pipe road to improve the use of efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
- Q:What does the RF of the valve mean?
- Convex flange, RAISED, FACE,At 150#, 300#, height is 2MMAbove is 7MM,
- Q:What do the Z, J, H and D represent in the valve type?
- Valve type code Z, J, L, Q, D, G, X, H, A, Y, S, respectively:Gate valve, globe valve, throttle valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, diaphragm valve, plug valve, check valve, safety valve, pressure reducing valve and steam trapThe connecting codes for valves are 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7, respectively:1, internal thread, 2, external thread, 4, flange, 6, welding,
- Q:What does the torque of the valve mean?
- Unit: Newton M. torque is the minimum torque used to turn on the valve. It is the force that opens the valve!The valve that indicates the opening of the PZ73X-10C DN50 requires 5 meters of force.
- Q:Yongde jiekelong valves and valves of the good faith
- Interior decoration is the most cost-effective brand, switches, sockets, Zhejiang, Yongkang, France and Germany electrical appliances. Plumbing valve, Zhejiang, Yongde, Yongkang letter. Bathroom accessories Fujian Nanan Jomoo bathroom.
- Q:Comparison of foreign valves, such as Jiang Sen, SIEMENS, Honeywell, Watts, Tyco valves?
- Johnson, SIEMENS, Honeywell is mainly in the electric valve inside, because they themselves do automatic control system, so the electric valve matching is strong, but also manufacturers own production, other types of valves they several brands are generally looking for OEM agents do, is not recommended.
- Q:What are the valve types H, F, and Y? What are the meanings of these 3 letters?
- Please refer to "JB/T308-2004 valve model preparation method"Sealing surface material codeH Cr13 stainless steelF fluoroplasticY cemented carbide
- Q:What is the main function of the valve?
- Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range