|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Min Order: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||carton/wooden case/container|
water control valve
Body:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7) DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Bonnet:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gland:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate covering:Completely covered internally and externally with elastomer EPDM
Pipe Connect: UNE EN1452-2 /ISO4422
Nominal pressure: 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 and 2.5MPa (150lb)
Nominal diameter: 50 to 1,200mm
Temperature: -38 to 650°C (range of temperature subject to the material of sealing and property of medium)
Connecting flange: ANSI B16.5, GB/T9113, JB/T79, HG, SH, JIS, DIN, NF and BS
Main materials: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M and 2520
Seal type: hard and soft
Accessory: flange ,solenoid valve
High-quality, full-port design
Compact, Low Profile
Leak-proof elastomer packing gland
pneumatic systems to deliver optimum control. This compact valve is highly resistant to chemical and corrosive flow.
- Q:Which industries need valves?
- Valve as a general component, widely used in various industries, but there are three main purpose of application in various industries:1, routine inspection needs;2, new projects supporting;3, emergency reserves.Valve market trendsDue to changes in user demand, the market trend of valve products will also change accordingly. In the future, the main trends are as follows:1 with the transfer of oil development to the mainland oil fields and offshore oil fields, and the power industry under the 300 thousand kilowatts of thermal power to more than 300 thousand kilowatts of thermal power and hydropower and nuclear power development, and valves should be changed based on device applications and the corresponding changes in its performance and parameters;2 urban systems generally use a large number of low-pressure valve, and to the development of environmentally friendly and energy-saving, low iron gate that is used in the past gradually shifted the environment-friendly plastic sheet valve, balance valve, metal sealed butterfly valve and the center line butterfly valve seal transition, oil and gas pipeline projects to develop in the direction, which in turn requires a large number of flat gate valve and ball valve the;
- Q:What kind of industry does valve belong to?
- The valve belongs to the equipment of the mechanical pipe, to be exact, belongs to the instrument and meter
- Q:The water pipe in the house is broken.
- In general, a unit has a total valve. From this start, find it, find a less water when passing the total valve home to change, more energy, save trouble later. Or find the person of the company to deal with tap water.
- Q:Ketem valve relative to other valve companies in the industry what are the advantages?
- The electric actuator built-in servo system, no need to add servo amplifier, input 4-20mA signal and 220V AC power supply can control the operation. Compared with the ordinary electric ball valve, the utility model has the advantages of compact structure, small size, light weight, close distance between the valve seat and the end face flange, less material retention, superior sealing performance, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between valve j941H-40 and j41H-40?
- Valve design manual showsJ- stop valve9- electric4- connection means flange connection1- through typeH- sealing surface is alloy40- operating pressure is 4.0Mpa (or 40 kg)According to the comparison, we can see that the difference is that one drive mode is electric, one is transmission mode, and the other is manual. What do not understand, you can ask me directly. Two hundred and fourteen million two hundred and seventy-seven thousand eight hundred and fifty-one
- Q:What are the specifications of the valves PN25, DN50?
- Upstairs professional level can be seen very solid.... Clap your hands... Popular speaking, that is, the valve bore is 50, resistance to pressure is below 25, is no problem.
- Q:Is the valve galvanized?
- If you need it, you can order it. Any valve will do
- Q:Who knows what the DE stands for in the valve DE50?
- Back valve, DE50 balance valve, DE25 stop valve, DE75, what do you mean by "de"?Diameter DEThe diameter of a general plastic tube is indicated by DE in EngineeringNominal diameter is the size of all piping accessories in the piping system. The nominal diameter is a convenient round integer for reference and is not strictly related to the processing size. The nominal diameter follows the letter "DN" followed by a number sign.
- Q:What do letters represent in the QF-2 and PX-32 valve models?
- Other letters of the valve indicate explanations and regulations! You never ask again when you ask again!
- Q:What does "1/2" mean on the valve?
- Indicates that the ends of the valve are 1/2 inches in diameter. 1 inches is converted to metric system of 25.4 millimeters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range