|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Min Order: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||carton/wooden case/container|
water control valve
Body:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7) DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Bonnet:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gland:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate covering:Completely covered internally and externally with elastomer EPDM
Pipe Connect: UNE EN1452-2 /ISO4422
Nominal pressure: 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 and 2.5MPa (150lb)
Nominal diameter: 50 to 1,200mm
Temperature: -38 to 650°C (range of temperature subject to the material of sealing and property of medium)
Connecting flange: ANSI B16.5, GB/T9113, JB/T79, HG, SH, JIS, DIN, NF and BS
Main materials: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M and 2520
Seal type: hard and soft
Accessory: flange ,solenoid valve
High-quality, full-port design
Compact, Low Profile
Leak-proof elastomer packing gland
pneumatic systems to deliver optimum control. This compact valve is highly resistant to chemical and corrosive flow.
- Q:What does "1/2" mean on the valve?
- Indicates that the ends of the valve are 1/2 inches in diameter. 1 inches is converted to metric system of 25.4 millimeters.
- Q:Where is the Hefei valve market?
- Hardware city inside, on the opposite side of the East Second Ring Guoqiang steel market
- Q:Which valve can play a good regulatory role?
- A wide range of valves, the function is different, although like conventional butterfly valve, ball valve can play a regulatory role, but their role is not linear, so if you need to adjust the precision of the valve, it is best to select the control valve.
- Q:How do I open the gas valve?
- Third: in the following there is a black disk like thing, commonly known as the gas sound core. This one is the same as the second one, half or all. 1, according to the routine, now the handle position shows that the valve is open. 2, if the handle rotated 90 degrees, the gas pipeline gas has no change, should be the stem slipped, can not drive the valve ball rotation. Try rotating several times. If it still doesn't work, ask a professional to check it out.
- Q:What are the production equipment in valve shop?
- Gold processing equipment, such as cars, milling, drilling, grinding, slotting machines with little,Special equipment, welding machine, test press, grinding machine, painting line, shot blasting machineAuxiliary equipment, air compressor, grinder,
- Q:What's the valve as a unit?
- Generally used as a unit of measurement
- Q:What is the diameter of a general pipe valve?
- The relation between the common mark and the nominal diameter:1, plastic pipes (U-PVC, water pipes, PPR tubes): Phi 20-DNl5, Phi 25-DN20, Phi 32-DN25, Phi 40-DN32, Phi 50-DN40, Phi 63-DN50, Phi 75-DN65, Phi 90-DN80, Phi 11O-DNl00, Phi 160-DNl1502, seamless pipe: DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm DN125- phi, Phi Phi 133mm, Phi 159mm, Phi DN150- DN200- 219mm, DN250- 273mm3, DN15---1/2--- four; DN 20---3/4--- six; DN 25---1, DN 32--1 1/4 -- an inch; inch two; DN 40---1 1/2 DN 50--- - an inch and a half; 2 - two inch DN 65---; 2 1/2, two and a half inches; DN 80--- 3 - three inch two; DN 100--- 4 - four inches; DN 125-- 5 - DN 150--- 6 - five inch; six inch 8---- eight inch 200--- DN;
- Q:Is there any problem with connecting the geothermal valves with other geothermal pipes?
- Yes, as long as it's all PPR's.Material is the same, the fuse will not cause shrinkage when you can use
- Q:Valve pressure test
- The standard is different, the test is not the same, what kind of valve you, a domestic valve only do stress testing, in fact, the pressure can generally be guaranteed, many are bad at high temperature or life testing above
- Q:What is the normal temperature on the valve?
- What's the valve?. Conventional valves are 425 degreesIf it's on the oil field. It's only 120 degreesAt normal temperatures are below 120 degrees. A lot of valve sealing surface can only reach 120 degrees
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range