Quick Details of Y-Strainer for Water
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
1/4'' - 2'' DN15-DN500
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery of Y-Strainer for Water
Gunny bag/carton/wooden case/pallet
25-35 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING DEPOSIT
Specifications of Y-Strainer for Water
1) DN: 15-500mm
2) Pressure: 1.6-4.0MPa
3) Applicable temperature: -250°C -800°C
Usage of Y-Strainer for Water
1) Applicable medium: acetic acid and some corrosive liquids
2) Material: 304/316
3)Packing: Gunny bag/carton/wooden case/pallet
- Q:What kind of valve is it? How do you see the status of the switch?
- Globe valve, not ball valveClockwise (Bell) needle to reduce the flow to the end of the shutdown, the counter clockwise to open. You can turn the multi circle plate will also lift up and down. The spindle, to the top is open, down to the edge off.The ball valve has a strip handle, the line is connected, and the cross is turned off
- Q:What is the difference between valve j941H-40 and j41H-40?
- I see "valve design manual" category code table, in front of 9 of the electric drive, no 9 is the ordinary hand wheel drive.
- Q:Representation of several types of valves
- Valve type:Z gate valveJ stop valveL throttling valveQ ball valveD butterfly valveH check valve and bottom valveG diaphragm valveA safety valveT regulating valveX plug valveY pressure reducing valveS trapDZ solenoid valveO electromagnetic motionDrive mode:1. electromagnetic and hydraulic action2., electricity, a liquid3. worm gear4. the spur gear rotates5. bevel gear rotation6. pneumatic7. fluid movement8. air and one liquid movement9. electricOther hand wheel, handle, board hand, no performanceSide mode;1. internal thread2. external thread3. flanges (for double spring relief valves)4. flanges5. flanges (for lever type, safety door, single spring safety door)6. welding7. pairs of clips8. clamps9. card sleeveIllustrated cover or lining:T copper alloyH alloy steelB tin based shaft (bearing alloy)Y cemented carbideX rubberJ hard rubberSA PTFESB poly three fluoro ethyleneSC polyvinyl fluorideSD phenolic plasticsSN nylonValve body material:Z grey castings (usually not shown)X malleable ironQ nodular cast ironT copper alloyB lead alloyII chromium molybdenum alloy steelL chrome alloyP chromium nickel steelV (II) chromium molybdenum vanadium alloy steelR cr.ni.mo.ti steelF fluoroplasticP leather (Shen Penggang)S plasticD nitrided steelCJ lining adhesiveTC magnetic boringCS lined plasticCQ lined with leadW sealing ring is machined from valve body, C carbon steel (generally not shown)G ferrosilicon
- Q:What does "TD671F" mean?
- Refers to the pneumatic centerline of the clip butterfly valve, but I really do not know what the T represents what, but also may be some manufacturers own company's product specific model, do not understand.
- Q:What's the advantage of using three way valves?
- Three way valve generally has a cut-off, regulation, diversion, and prevent counter flow, voltage regulation and overflow and other benefits, because of its benefits more, so the use of the three valve is extremely extensive, in the valve industry is also very important.
- Q:Where is the valve used?
- Oil and gas pipelines, gas stations, gas stations, petrochemical plants, water plants, etc..The valve (Valve) is a mechanical device that controls the flow, flow, pressure, temperature, etc. of a fluid medium. The valve is the basic component of the piping system. Valve fittings are technically similar to pumps and are often discussed as a separate category. Valves can be operated by hand or hand wheel, handle or pedal, or by control to change the pressure, temperature and flow change of fluid medium. The valve can perform continuous or repeated operations on these changes, such as a safety valve installed in a hot water or steam boiler. In more complex control systems, automatic control valves are required depending on external inputs (i.e., regulating the flow through the pipe to the changing setting points). Automatic control valve without manual operation, according to its input and settings, so that the valve accurately control the requirements of fluid medium. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves, chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:What are the major brands of valves abroad?
- The best form is used to provide the valve and valve operating conditions, each brand has its own advantage.
- Q:What is the BV valve?
- End code description link example (matching) BV PL endpoint endpoint oblique butt welding wire socket, socket welding (SWF) FL flange connection flange connecting pipe in the AutoCAD Plant 3D in connection with the pipe elements form in many ways, details are as follows: the end code description link example (matching) PL endpoint, outside the wire socket socketweld (SWF) BV oblique butt THDM external screw thread connection endpoint (THDF) THDF (THDM) SW screw thread connection wire socket welding socket welding flange connection flange connection FL WF flat flat flange link (FL) LAP (PL) GRV lap lap ring groove is connected with the connecting groove (PL) SO loose plate (PL) PPL plastic welding wire plane PSW plastic body adhesive (PPL) LFL LLP LUG straight straight flange lap lug flange (FL) BEL L bell shaped joint, bell and socket welding (SPIG), SPIG socket welding, bell shaped joint and socket welding (BELL) TAP plug cock (PL)
- Q:What is the difference between a stop valve (a power station valve) and other valves?
- The cut-off valve is low in and out of the structure, usually used in the case of pressure loss, the cut-off valve is not through the form. Gate valve is straight through type.
- Q:Where is the filling portion of the valve?
- Along the stem to find, stem into the valve can not see, invisible place, here is the filler. Popular bar!
YJ,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range