Quick Details for Steel Sheet Piles
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Model Number: SD500/200-24.3
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 500mm
Steel sheet pile height: 200mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 24.3mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 105kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 500*200*24.3mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 500/200-24.3
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- Q195 galvanized steel sheet, the substrate may be hot-rolled, or may be cold-rolled.Cold rolled coil is rolled and rolled on the basis of hot rolled coil. Generally it is the process of hot rolling, pickling and cold rolling.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- Paint matching1. The paint preparation system used for galvanized steel in soaking or humid environment must be alkali resistant and can not be saponified. Therefore, it is advisable to choose epoxy type coating. Best with epoxy zinc yellow primer.2, for exposure in the dry environment of galvanized steel, zinc yellow epoxy primer can be used with acrylic polyurethane topcoat, or intermediate epoxy zinc chromate primer + epoxy micaceous iron oxide + fluorocarbon topcoat with ultra weatherability, long service life of the supporting scheme.In short, surface treatment is very important, considering the durability of galvanized parts, it is recommended to use the above two kinds of matching paint to ensure the normal service life and reduce the cost of intermediate maintenance.
- Q:What is the aging property of steel plates?
- The aging of steel plate is usually due to the diffusion of carbon atoms and nitrogen atoms in the lattice, forming interstitial atoms, which leads to the solid solution strengthening of the steel plate.
- Q:What does "rolled steel" mean?.
- Rolling is a rolling process, the plate is kind of calendering material, not only some specific material, it can contain stainless steel and carbon steel materials, stainless steel with thickness of steel production for example, now the tolerance basic law, but in order to achieve a certain thickness
- Q:What is the thickness of the paint board?
- As a decorative wall painting board, the scale is greater, a 122*244*1.8cm UV paint board. The most common market in general is 15-18mm, one of 18mm's highest market share, in addition to 12mm, 9mm, 5mm thickness, if it is made, manufacturers generally have the ability to make 3mm-35mm between any thickness out.
- Q:What are the properties of deep drawing properties in sheet steel?
- If the performance is different on the plane, the ear will appear. On the thickness of the performance is not good, there will be leakage phenomenon. Generally, deep drawing properties are indicated by R values.
- Q:How to pass through steel at water stop steel plate?
- The steel bar cannot pass through the water stopping steel plate, and this should be taken into consideration when arranging the water stop steel plate.Therefore, the water stop steel plate is usually arranged at the end of the plate or wall, but can not be arranged at the edge of the beam column, otherwise the stirrup is interrupted.
- Q:16 what is the hardness of manganese steel plates?
- 16 hardness of manganese steel plate is 45 -50HRC.
- Q:Is the pattern steel plate hot-dip galvanized steel?
- A steel plate with a raised (or dented) surface on a surface (patterned, section). Pattern steel plate, also known as checkered steel plate, is its surface with diamond or protruding steel plate. The pattern can be a single diamond, a lentil shape or a round bean shape, or two or more than two patterns can be properly combined to form a composite pattern board. Pattern mainly from anti-skid and decorative effect. The comprehensive effects of antiskid, bending resistance, metal saving and appearance of the combined pattern board are obviously better than that of the single pattern board. Checkered steel plates are widely used in shipbuilding, boilers, automobiles, tractors, railway cars and construction industries.
- Q:What is reinforced steel plate?
- The cold rolling is based on the hot rolling, and then the steel plate is formed by cold rolling after pickling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range