Tank Truck Fuel Tank Truck Heavy Duty 350HP 8X4 25000L
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Cabin:with One Sleeper or Without Sleeper
Volume of Tank:25000L, 30000L, 35000L
Air Conditioner:A/C or Without A/C
Driving Type:LHD or Rhd
Driving Axle:4X2/6X4/8X4 Fuel Tank Truck
No. of Compartment:No. of 1/2/3/4/5/6 Compartments
Other Key Parts:Discharged Pump/ Discharged Valve/API Manhole
Brand Name:Faw Fuel Tank Truck, Faw Oil Tank Truck
Packing:Waxed Before on Board
Production Capacity:500 Unit/Month
left hand drive or right hand drive
warranty 1 year
|Max output power||238KW|
|Engine type||In line water cooled, 4 stroke|
|Gear box speed||10|
|Chassis brand||FAW J6M|
|Rear axles||457, ABS)|
|Leaf spring quantity||3/3/11, 10/10/11|
|Vehicle type||Fuel tank truck|
|Update brand||Chengli wei|
|Tanker volum||30000L to 40000L|
|Transmission material||Diesel, gasline|
- Q:How do you charge for a minivan?
- Generally speaking, the toll rate of the highway is divided according to the weight of the vehicle and the seat inside the car. The higher the tonnage and the more seats inside the car, the higher the average fare charged by the bus. The rate is the same for a car with the same tonnage or the same seat per kilometre.
- Q:Is pickup a car or a wagon?
- If there are special circumstances in urban driving a small truck, the owner or the relevant units should submit a written application to the city traffic police detachment directly under the brigade order Squadron, indicating the need for travelling in the urban areas of reason, by brigade to decide whether to issue a temporary pass, holding the temporary pass to van in a specified time to inner city driving.
- Q:What are the conditions required to be a truck driver?
- Apply for certificate not trouble, take the area yunguanchu driving license or where you are now in your area to yunguanchu can apply for, don't need much time and money! Oh, every place is not the same drop.
- Q:What is the difference between a large truck and a tractor?
- The truck is integral, the tractor is longer, the front and the cargo bucket can be separated
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Operating vehicles into local licences after the useful life is still 8 years, 8 years from the date of delivery of the factory forcibly scrapped, no longer examined, no delay in retirement.
- Q:What does "truck 6*4,6*2" mean?
- Dividing the two numbers by 2 is the number of axles and shafts, such as 8x4, which means that the car has 4 axes, of which the two shafts are the shafts.
- Q:How much is the annual inspection of the small truck?
- If the vehicle belongs to the nature of the operation, it also needs to participate in the comprehensive inspection of the traffic department. It is also charged according to the approval of the local price department.
- Q:Is pickup truck a truck?
- What we usually call pickup truck is actually a minivan. To ease traffic congestion in the urban areas, the traffic police department has strictly controlled the entry of minivans into the urban areas. If there are special circumstances in urban driving a small truck, the owner or the relevant units should submit a written application to the city traffic police detachment directly under the brigade order Squadron, indicating the need for travelling in the urban areas of reason, by brigade to decide whether to issue a temporary pass, holding the temporary pass to van in a specified time to inner city driving.
- Q:Why does a truck make a big noise when it brakes?
- When a braking action, the brake pedal is released, the high-pressure gas chamber for high pressure air brake, will open the valve from the discharged air pressure, air velocity at this time is amazing, so that "Chi" is a high speed gas truck brake assembly of high pressure gas chamber and air the exhaust generated sounds produced by friction.
- Q:What are the categories of freight cars?
- Freight cars are classified by use: Ordinary freight cars, one in open type (flat type), and the other in enclosed (Van) carrying space.Multi purpose freight car: a freight car used for carrying goods in its design and structure, but with a fixed or folding seat behind the driver's seat. It can carry more than 3 passengers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range