Garbage Truck 4X2 Diesel Compression
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Export Markets:Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Gross Vehicle Weight
Rated engine power
Lifting Time of Filler
Time of Discharging
Cycle Time of Filling
Overall Dimension(mm): 9695X2500X3290
- Q:Why should a large vehicle be fitted with a vehicle recorder?
- Set speeding and fatigue driving limit shall be in conformity with the passenger driver accumulated 24 hours of driving time should not exceed 8 hours, day of continuous driving not more than 4 hours of continuous driving at night, no more than 2 hours, every rest stop not less than 20 minutes, passenger vehicles at night speed should not exceed 80% of the requirements of the speed limit during the day. "
- Q:Excuse me, how much do you charge for the 6.8 meter freight car?
- Toll tolls vary from province to province, but in general they are very similar. In general, the expressway toll fee includes trips and mileage of two parts, at the same time also includes the destination city "4" project and other charges. Also, if there are large bridges and large tunnels on the way, they are often billed separately. Meter fees are generally not high, small vehicles are basically around 5 yuan. The different mileage fee, 0.35 yuan / km, such as Liaoning; 0.4 yuan / km, such as Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui and Jiangxi; 0.45 yuan / km, such as Henan; have higher, 0.55 yuan / km, such as Fujian Shao highway three. How much is the gas? It depends on what car you are.
- Q:What's the difference between a truck engine and a car engine?
- A truck is a diesel engine, a car is a gasoline engine, and now a car can be used as a diesel engine
- Q:What is the load weight of pickup trucks?
- Pickup is an important part of the car market. Pickup truck (pick-up) is a type of car with a front and a driver's cab with an open wagon compartment. It is characterized by the comfort of the car, the power and the ability to load and adapt to the road.
- Q:What kind of brakes do all big trucks use?
- When the driver depresses the brake pedal, the gas first opened, high pressure gas storage cylinder to the relay valve. The control valve of the piston after launch, then another gas reservoirs can adoptive pneumatic valves and two rear brake pump connected. Brake push rod pump put forward by adjusting the back. The cam rotation of a cam angle is eccentric, rotating the brake shoes and brake friction to the open brake effect.
- Q:What are the European trucks?
- The trucks, which run on expensive European highways, form a beautiful landscape. The painting of many trucks is more than just a logo. It gives the impression that it is a work of art, a manifestation of personality, and a perfect combination of force and beauty.
- Q:How does the truck run in?
- Warm up the car when it's cold. Cold start, it is best to warm the table pointer to the middle of the scale, the water temperature reached more than 40 degrees, and then slowly start on the road.
- Q:What's the difference between a medium-sized truck and a medium-sized van?
- A van is an integral enclosed structure with independent enclosed compartments or with a driver's cab. It is a commercial vehicle that is mainly used for carrying goods. Van is actually a kind of common truck.
- Q:What's the difference between a truck and a truck?
- A truck is larger than a lorry and contains moreGenerally speaking, the freight car is in the four round, and the load is about 2.5-5 tonsThe truck is different. There are 6 rounds, 10 rounds,.12 wheels,.16 wheels, 20 wheels and 22 wheelsLoad ranging from a dozen tons to tens of tons
- Q:6 meters 8 truck fuel consumption is how much?
- LZ, 6.8m trucks generally 100 kilometers fuel consumption in 25-30L or so, I hope to be helpful to you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range