Fuel Tank Truck Hot Selling 45000liters
Model NO.:CTY45000liters fuel tank truck
Name:Oil Transport Truck Trailer
Support Leg:Jost 50
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
|Total Volume(m 3 )||45m3|
|The tank body material||5mm Q235 Carbon steel plate.|
|The foreside and back side head||6mm Q235 Carbon steel plate|
|Manhole Cover||stainless steel manhole, diameterφ 500mm, 3 pieces (jia long brand)|
|Bottom Valve||Stainless Steel Bottom Valve, 3pieces (jia long brand)|
|Discharging Valve||4 inch, 3 pieces|
|Compartments|| 1 compartments|
|Discharging Pipe||4" Rubber tube, two pieces, six meters length|
|Cat Walk||As requirement|
|King Pin||2.00inch bolts type kin pin |
|Leaf Spring||10 pieces|
|Braking System||Wabco emergency valve, four double and two single chamber|
|Rim||9.0-22.5 13 pieces(Including one spare tire)|
|Tire||12R22.5 Triangle brand 13pieces |
|ABS||Without(by your choose)|
|Fire extinguisher ||Two pieces 4 KG|
|Spare Tire Carrier ||2 pieces|
|Side, rear safty guard||With|
|Painting||The outer of the tankas your requirement, the internal of the tank without painting|
|Accessories||One standard tool box|
|Light color: |
|Side marker lamp||Orange|
|Turn signal lamp||Orange|
| Trade Information|
|Shipping Terms||Shipping by bulk cargo because its huge body or bulk cargo|
|Delivery time||Production Term 15 workdays for one set oil tank semi trailer|
- Q:Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- When the car is less than or equal to the total weight of goods 10 tons, the vehicle tolls = basic rate of the total weight of goods vehicles * * * * 0.08/ ton km mileage =10 tons of 361=288.8 is about 290 yuan (fee 5 yuan less than the amount calculated by 5 yuan, the same below)
- Q:What's the difference between a truck engine and a car engine?
- The truck uses a diesel engine, which is mostly a gasoline engine. It's very troublesome. The project is very large. It involves the general problems of the circuit, the oil circuit and the drive system. Besides, the truck engine is so big that it is a problem whether the car can be loaded or not..
- Q:How many kilometers will the tires of the big trucks be replaced
- Tires are a major consumable for transport vehicles. They cannot be replaced by kilometers. They usually change when they reach the limit of wear. General practice is to look at the fetal teeth or wear limit signs, if the fetus is not high enough or grinding to the limit, signs have to change.
- Q:Can Ford F150 pickup go to town?
- Whether the pickup will be restricted or not depends on the city's traffic regulations, subject to certain standards of traffic in the city,
- Q:Excuse me, how much do you charge for the 6.8 meter freight car?
- 6.8 meter car Expressway toll:Trucks in accordance with tonnage fees, 0.07--0.12 yuan per kilometer range, in accordance with the number of axes to calculate whether overweight, as long as not overweight is not fine, and length is not big.
- Q:How to define the super height of freight cars?
- The average road is no more than 4.5 meters. Speed is no more than 5 meters. In addition, if the road is limited, the high railings are limited to rails. Thank you
- Q:What are the criteria for the differentiation of low speed freight cars, light goods vehicles and minivans?
- Low speed truck can not be blue or yellow. There is usually only a light truck and a small card, there is a low-speed truck announcement, the middle heavy truck and no low-speed truck.
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- Upstairs is not correct. After the first four, the 86 forward files are still half gear
- Q:How many units can a van be 7 meters long?
- Van 7 meters long, can hold 40 cubic meters.
- Q:Trucks and cars are not two different concepts
- A car is a vehicle that uses gasoline, diesel, or natural gas as energy and is powered by an engine. Automobiles are usually used as passenger carriers, goods and trailers, freight trailers, and for special transportation tasks or tasks, they are refitted or assembled with special equipment to become special vehicles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range