Fuel Tank Truck 4X2 10000L Light Diesel Oil Delivery
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Kerb mass: 4500kg
Tank dimension (mm)4900×2020×1360
Total mass 11495Wheel base (mm)3800
Emission standard Euro III
Manufacture Dongfeng Chaoyang Diesel Engine Co.,Ltd.
Track width (mm)
CabinFlat roof Rear axle1640,1586
Leaf spring 11/9+7,8/10+7
Front overhang 1180
Tire number 6
Rear overhang 2320
Number of axle 2
Tank capacity: 10,000Liters
Computer tax oil pump
15meters long return reel and refueling gun
Pump with rapid in-and -out progress of oil function
2 long tube for the tank
2 fire extinguishers
Both sides and rear bumper
|Dongfeng DFL5253 capacity fuel tank truck parameters|
|Load weight(kg)||12500||Curb weight of chassis(kg)||12305|
|Total mass(kg)||25000||Overall dimension(mm)||11880*2480*3100,3690|
|Approach/Departure angle||20/20||Max. speed(km/h)||90|
|Van capacity(m 3 )||18-26||Wheel tread(mm)||1980/1980/1860|
|Engine model||Engine manufacturer||Displacement(ml)||Power(kw)|
|B190 33||Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co.,Ltd||6700||190|
|Axle number||3||Emission standard||Euro 2|
|Fuel type||Diesel||Tire number||8|
|Leaf spring||8/8/9+9,3/3/4+3,8/8/8+8||Tire model||10.00-20,10.00R20,|
|Cab capacity||3 people||Air-condition||Optional|
- Q:A few years become yellow green truck
- With the new car emission standards are green, which meet the requirements of environmental protection. The new car (car) will be checked twice in the past 6 years, and the annual inspection will be carried out once a year.The yellow label is a vehicle that has expired emissions standards, but is also allowed on the road. The yellow car is checked every six months.
- Q:Does driving license B instinctively drive a big truck?
- Yes, B corresponds to the A2 picture. Large buses can be operated. But I don't understand. What do you mean by your driver's license?. If it is through improper channels to obtain recommendations, you do not open, as you say you want to increase driving, you can increase A1, A3., and so on, that is, large buses and urban buses
- Q:What is the five axle bridge?
- The drive axle is usually composed of a main reducer, a differential, a wheel drive, a drive axle housing, a steering drive axle, and a constant velocity universal joint. In addition, the drive bridge also acts on the vertical force, longitudinal force and lateral force, as well as braking torque and reaction force between the road surface and the frame or the body.
- Q:C1 can I drive a minivan?
- The blue card hanging on the line, six meters. But it seems that the driver has to have a freight certificate
- Q:What are the restrictions on the freight train?
- Chang'an Avenue new bridge to China World Trade Center bridge day and night prohibit the passage of freight vehicles.With regard to other specific road sections, the traffic restriction shall be used as the restriction.
- Q:Why do some small trucks directly start with the second file?
- To reduce fuel consumption, reduce the abrasion of the clutch ~ key is power than the family car, so unless pulled by a heavy start.
- Q:What's the advantage of a truck adjusting arm?
- The advantage of the truck adjusting arm is simply to adjust the brake clearance,The brakes and the brake friction between the pot gap over time will have considerable wear, so the gap is big, when the brakes will not sensitive, banot brake adjustment arm is to adjust the brake pan with the brake pads, let the brake sensitivity better and reduce the braking distance, to ensure safe driving
- Q:How many kilometers will the tires of the big trucks be replaced
- The vehicle must be replaced at regular intervals to maintain safety and keep the vehicle in its best condition. Over time, the tread on the tires is very large and can lead to very dangerous driving conditions. Here are some ways to maintain your car tyres:Check the tire pressure regularly.(2) avoid hitting obstacles.(3) indication of tyre wear to wear shall be discontinued.(4) wheel alignment and balance.(5) prevent the sun, oil, acid and hydrocarbons from damaging the tires.(6) tyre alignment.
- Q:How do you claim depreciation for a minivan?
- Depreciation method:Average year method can be adopted
- Q:What's the difference between a freight car and a truck?
- Trucks, commonly referred to as trucks, also refer to trucks, which are used primarily for the delivery of goods, and sometimes vehicles that can pull other vehicles, belonging to the commercial vehicle category.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range