||Output Voltage (V):
Sun power off grid system
Design Backup Time 5-6Hrs
Maximum power at STC(pm)
150W solar panel(polycrystalline) 2pcs 75W,2pcs parallel
Max.system charging voltage
Max.system charging current
Low frequency pure sine wave
Continuous output power
Rated discharge current
Steel box of zinc-plated and laquer-coated
1pcs 12V 100Ah
Daily use reference
Name of load
Daily use reference
TV 70W x 4 hours
Lighting 30W x 6 hours
Fan 50W x 6 hours
Laptop 60W x 2 hours
Total loading power: 210W
Total power consumption per day: 880Wh (0.88kWh/day)
AC solar power system consists of solar batteries, solar controller, battery, inverter components.
Used to solve rural or remote areas without electricity, such as highland, island, pastoral, villas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity.
1. How do I decide which system is right for me ?
For protection from long outages, include a generator or solar panels in your Must solar system. Shorter outages can be handled by a battery-only system.
2. Where my system will be installed ?
Must solar systems are usually wall-mounted near a home's main electrical (circuit breaker) panel.
3. How do I install my system ?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Configuration of a household solar power system is about ten thousand to $twenty thousand
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Now the national clean energy, photovoltaic power generation policy is more than 10kW can be free of charge, but the price of electricity recovery is very low, cumbersome procedures.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- This area of solar heating system is divided into 4 parts: solar panels. Thermal energy water storage device. Thermal converter. Auxiliary heating wall. This system can be added with winter heating of buildings above 50% hot heat as a heat source for heating indoor floor heating systems, the spring and autumn three season can use gas or not using gas assisted heating (heat storage water tank can not increase the gas heating can be all-weather hot water).
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar cell array. The solar cell array is composed of a solar cell composite plate and a square bracket. Because the single voltage of solar cells is generally low, so usually they are connected in parallel and series solar panels have practical value, as an application unit, and then according to the power requirements of a plurality of application unit series and parallel composition of solar cell array. Solar panels (some semiconductor materials, mainly polysilicon and silicon and amorphous silicon, through a certain process to assemble) is the main component of the solar photovoltaic system, the highest value is also part of the solar photovoltaic power generation system. Solar panels in the light of the circumstances, the battery absorbs light energy, the two ends of the battery appears to be the accumulation of different charges, that is, the light generated voltage, which is the "photoelectric effect". Under the action of the photoelectric effect, the electromotive force is generated at both ends of the solar cell, and the light energy is converted into electric energy.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Photovoltaic panels can only generate electricity, storage batteries need to match. The peak power output of photovoltaic panels = peak wattage X local sunshine time X efficiency coefficient of general domestic parts of the sunshine time is 4 hours (per day), the efficiency of PV system with battery is about 0.7. That is to say, 1000W system, the average daily electricity is about 2800WH (2.8 degrees) or so in accordance with the distributed PV subsidy of 0.35 yuan / degree, solar photovoltaic power generation more than the Internet how exactly?
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- 7, the battery terminal to be strong (10 million can not be short circuit) to pay attention to the polarity of installation, to avoid the explosion and fire. 8, the controller has the corresponding distribution protection measures. But the wiring process should also pay attention to prevent polarity reverse, short circuit, etc.. Avoid unnecessary trouble. Pay attention to the angle of placing and avoid the rain. 9, with inverter system, inverter connected to be connected to the battery positive and negative poles. 10, the construction site must be open, in the installation of solar cells can not be tall buildings or other things blocking the sun. 11, the controller needs to choose low loss, good stability, long life controller. When the installation is clear that the controller is a common negative or common cathode design, so that the entire system connection, installation help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range