Order On-line Tracking
Submersible aerators are used in aeration tanks and aeration depositing tanks of waste water treatment plants. They oxygenate the mixture of waste water and sludge and treat the water by biochemistry or oxygenate the breeding pools. Air input: 10-100m3/h, oxygenation capacity: 0.35-8.20kgo2/h, motor power: 0, 75-7.5kw.
Qxb- qxb- centrifuge submersible aerator - motor power (kw) qsb- qsb- jet submersible aerator - motor power (kw).
1. Compact structure, small area occupied, easy to install;
2. Except for the air inlet, all the parts are in water and noise level is very low;
3. More air intake, more and small bubble produced and high oxygen dissolution;
4. Not necessary to provide air source, no air blower and engineering cost is fairly low;
5. ABS submersible technology imported from Germany is adopted. The flow channel of the impeller is adopted of blockless and the operation is safer and more reliable.
Structure and operation principle
The submersible aerator is composed of submersible pump, mixing compartment, pedestal, air inlet tube, muffler, etc. For the air inlet tube, the upper side is the air inlet above the water surface and the lower side is connected to the mixing compartment. When the electric power is switched on, the impeller shall rotate and the water shall flow out of the impeller outlet. It shall result in minus pressure in the mixing compartment and air shall enter to mix the liquid. The mixture shall flow out from periphery to fulfill the process to oxygenate the liquid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|