Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Mono 125*125 cell ,36pcs . Power range from 80Wp-100Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 100W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
25 Pallets / 450pcs
25 Pallets / 100pcs
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- EVA: a high quality EVA film with a thickness of 0.78mm, which is made of UV resistant agent, antioxidant and curing agent, is used as a sealing agent for solar cells and a bonding agent between glass and TPT. High light transmittance and aging resistance.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Solar photovoltaic power generation is suitable for families but to look at your location and sunshine time, before the country without a policy or honest with general electric, energy saving is a national matter we the people pay so without saving
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Now the national clean energy, photovoltaic power generation policy is more than 10kW can be free of charge, but the price of electricity recovery is very low, cumbersome procedures.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- This area of solar heating system is divided into 4 parts: solar panels. Thermal energy water storage device. Thermal converter. Auxiliary heating wall. This system can be added with winter heating of buildings above 50% hot heat as a heat source for heating indoor floor heating systems, the spring and autumn three season can use gas or not using gas assisted heating (heat storage water tank can not increase the gas heating can be all-weather hot water).
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Inverter. The utility model is a device for converting the direct current of the solar cell square and the storage battery to the alternating current, which is the key component of the photovoltaic grid connected power generation system. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power supply, when the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected inverter for grid connected solar power generation system, this paper introduces the photovoltaic grid connected generation system . As shown in Figure 1, the grid connected inverter by IGBT power switching devices, control circuit of the switching element is regular continuous open or off, so that the output voltage polarity alternating, DC input into AC output. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Hypothesis: 1 my peak electricity price of 1 yuan / degree, the flat price of $0.7 / degree, the local coal desulfurization unit benchmark price of 0.4 yuan / degree. 2 my home at noon to 1 points solar power generation of 90 degrees, power consumption of 40 degrees; in the afternoon from 5 to 6 solar power generation of 10 degrees, power consumption of 60 degrees. Results: 1 according to the total solar energy power generation and the total energy consumption calculation two times my solar power electricity is 100 degrees, 100 degrees, more than electricity difference is zero; so I save electricity 85 yuan, receive subsidies 35 yuan, the total revenue of 100kWh * [(1 + 0.7) /2 + /kWh = 0.35 yuan) 120 yuan.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Solar power system consists of solar panels, solar controller, battery, inverter and other load. Solar power system installation note has the following 1, the battery plate array need to consider the installation azimuth angle, tilt angle. 2, to avoid blocking between the panels. Including the surrounding buildings (poles, building eaves, etc.). 3, stent placement stability and firmness. 4, the distance between the line and the bus box location. Try to walk a short distance and average. 5, related accessories to meet the system requirements (such as wiring column, with wire diameter etc.). 6, the terminal should be firm, to prevent the virtual connection or disconnection.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels (Solar panel) is composed of one or more solar cells to form a solar panel. A solar cell is a semiconductor device that converts light into electrical properties, which can convert solar radiation energy on its surface into direct current
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range