||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
1250mm,1500mm,1800mm,2000mm.,2500mm or as required
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
A36,SS400,SPCC,SPHC, Q195, Q 235,Q345
Hot rolled;cold rolled
Standard seaworthy packing or as required
Mild east, North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa etc
15-45days after confirming the order
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FEATURES OFSTEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
- Q:can i play flamenco on steel string guitar?
- Well, you couldn't play traditional flamenco on a steel string guitar, that's for sure. What you could do is learn some flamenco chords and chord progressions. One problem is that a lot of flamenco techniques on a steel string guitar -- rasgueado, for example -- will literally sand your right hand fingernails down to the nub. It's not going to be pretty, and will probably be painful. Even on a flamenco guitar I protect my right hand nails with a thin coat of super glue. Also, the fingerboard of a flamenco guitar is wider than that of a steel string guitar. That's because many of the notes played in flamenco are actually played with the left hand, not the right hand - lots of hammer ons and pull offs. You can do that higher up the neck on an steel string guitar, but it would be hard to do that in first position on that guitar. Anyway, yes, to a small extent you could conceivably do something that has a flamenco sound on a steel string guitar. But why? You can get a great student model flamenco guitar from Yamaha. It's only $350. Then, you need a teacher. Flamenco is difficult to learn (I've been at it for ten years) and it's important to learn from an instructor who can teach you the correct techniques. Otherwise, you just have to learn everything all over again when you finally do take lessons. Intermediate and advanced students can learn from a video, but beginners really need face time with an instructor. Best wishes.
- Q:knife made of 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel For Knife Making
- Q:Why are most homes framed of wood rather than steel?
- In most locations a 2x4 is slightly cheaper than a steel stud. The labor is cheaper with wood because it's less skilled and there are many people to swing a hammer cheaply. Most contractors do what they know and most only know wood.
- Q:steel building for horse barn?
- a great style of human beings are putting up those steel homes made by making use of agencies like Cleary or Morton because of the fact they are greater fee effective. yet in my opinion, i don't think of they greater wholesome horses all right. They dent very relatively, all the horse has to do is lean against it somewhat. additionally they provide no insulation so as that they are like little ovens interior the summertime and are fairly chilly interior the wintry climate. in case you're able to have adequate money it, i might flow with a competent previous formed timber barn.
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- The okorder.com
- Q:Can steel dive deeper into sun?
- Steel is usually stronger than iron. But steel is, by definition, an alloy of iron and one or more other materials. There are thousands of different steel alloys. Be more specific.
- Q:where is steel obtained?
- Iron and carbon is call mild steel, low carbon steel or high carbon steel depending on the percentage of carbon use , higher the carbon is used the tougher the steel is .but as far as I vaguely remember, in high carbon steel its only 3% of less carbon. Iron in its pure state is called wrought iron which is soft. Then there are Tool steel, High speed steel [drill bits and cutting tools are made]. Spring steel. [springs ] are made. Then we have alloy steel is another
- Q:Chemical difference between steel & stainless steel?
- In metallurgy, stainless steel is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 11.5% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel (it stains less), but it is not stain-proof. It is also called corrosion resistant steel when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment to which the material will be subjected in its lifetime. Common uses of stainless steel are cutlery and watch straps. Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by amount of chromium present. Carbon steel rusts when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide. Stainless steels have sufficient amount of chromium present so that a passive film of chromium oxide forms which prevents further corrosion
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- we fireproof steel in buildings now if thats what your talking about
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range