||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
1250mm,1500mm,1800mm,2000mm.,2500mm or as required
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
A36,SS400,SPCC,SPHC, Q195, Q 235,Q345
Hot rolled;cold rolled
Standard seaworthy packing or as required
Mild east, North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa etc
15-45days after confirming the order
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FEATURES OFSTEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Cold rolled steel is referring to rolled steel. It is referring to weapons made from rolled steel that is unrolled and stamped out. In real-life, rolled steel isn't nearly as strong as steel that is cast and forged. Think of a cheap dinner fork that you can easily bend and a nice dinner fork you can't bend at all. The cheap fork is stamp-pressed out of rolled steel and the nice fork is cast. In Game of Thrones, cold rolled steel is crap, but it's cheep and common. Castle forged steel is the best most people have available, much higher quality than cold rolled steel. Presumably it's forged in the castles of Westeros, including King's Landing. Valerian steel is special, rare steel that was anciently forged that is stronger than any other steel. They no longer make Valerian steel since the fall of Valeria. As such, the only Valerian steel available is by getting it from things already made. In real-life, it might be comparable to the extremely high quality steels forged into ancient katanas, ninja fighting swords from Japan. The Lanisters took a sword made of Valerian steel that had been passed down to Ned Stark and had it melted down, recast, then forged into two smaller swords.
- Q:What is the highest quality carbon steel or cold steel a katana can be?
- Types of steel are one issue. But the quality of steel no matter what type is even more important. The only way to be sure that you are getting a good blade is to buy from someone that already has a reputation for producing great blades. Stop the questions about who thinks what type of steel is best and investigate the steel blades offered by companies like Bugei Trading company. they have good blades. Opinions vary, but Bugei has proven that they make good swords. That is all that is needed to be known. Any questions you have are best directed to them, not here.
- Q:What steel type Pokemon would be good against trainer red's lapras?
- magneton. steel and electric type
- Q:Stainless steel scrubber?
- they sell something like what you are talking about at grocery stores called a chore boy. They are where they see sos pads and sponges.
- Q:how to tell if its really stainless steel?
- if a magnet sticks to it that means it's a cheaper metal coated with stainless steel. if it's an appliance you're buying, look on the reciept. real stainless steel will actually say it. the coated stuff will just say stainless leaving out the steel.
- Q:Stainless steel or Carbon steel knives?
- If your talking about a folding pocket knife, I think that it's basically six one way and a half dozen the other. I actually do prefer stainless for my pocket knives. I don't want to oil a knife to the degree I feel carbon requires, only to then stick it my pocket to attract dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. I'm the exact opposite on sheath knives though. I like 1095 carbon steel, plain edge sheath knives. I'll thrash on them HARD, and I rarely have major edge problems. Of course, I require them to be coated with some kind of powder coat or the like, because they can rust, but I do try and keep them clean and dry when in the sheath, so they won't pit the uncoated edge. My reasons for this sheath knife preference is multi-fold. First, these knives are simply affordable. I don't spend $80 dollars on a outdoors sheath knife. I use the tool too hard to want to spend more. I don't like the more traditional stainless steels such as AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (not to mention the HORRENDOUS 440A) because I feel that the all else being equal, a stainless blade will bend before a carbon blade will break. I also think that carbon holds an edge at least as well, if not better, than traditional stainless, and it's much easier to hone. I don't know much about these new laminates, other than the very hard, but not so tough. They seem to be POSSIBLY too brittle for my use. That, combined with the fact that they cost a FORTUNE, means that I just won't be considering them.
- Q:How do you melt steel without a blast furnace?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do you melt steel without a blast furnace? Is there any way to melt steel without the intense heat of a blast furnace?
- Q:Pre-engineered Steel Building ........!!?
- You just have to do small efforts for owing a steel building: Firstly you have to finalize a steel building company for construction work. After finalizing the steel building company, the next step is the paperwork - the agreements and contracts. Some steel building companies may also ask for a verbal approval for the factories to get the work started.
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- Generally, according to the volume measurement, each roll weighs 3~15 tons.
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- I am a secretary at a Steel panel making company! But I still can't help you. :(
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range