1.Packing And Delivery
Package: Seaworthy package
MOQ: 0.5 tons
Delivery: 15-20 days
Monthly Output: 100 tons
Payment : 30%T/T in advanced+70% balanced;irrevocable L/C at sight
Remarks: All-risk insurance and accept the third party test
Port : Shanghai
AISI 316 high tensile strength stainless steel spring wire
|Detail as follows:|
|Surface||Bright or matt|
|Length||According to customers’ requirement|
|Packing||Packed by weaved bag or according to customer's requirements|
|Note||We can produce other standard as the customers' requirement|
Drawings or samples processing/OEM/ODM service provided
Drawings→ mould making → pre-forging →rough machining or finish machining →surface treatment →product checking and quality control→ packing →delivery
Carbon Steel, Alloy steel, Stainless steel
ISO, GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS
Friction Screw Press Series, CNC Lathe, Machining Center
(Vertical Spindles), CNC Milling Machine, Bench Drilling
Machine, Heat Treatment Equipments and so on.
Heat treatment, Polishing, shot blasting,
Painting, Electro-plating, Chemical Plating,
Metallurgical analysis, tensile strength tester, Hardness
tester, Altimeter, Scale Micrometer, pressure tester, etc.
Samples are sent by express
Large quantity products delivered to customer by sea
or according to your request
Terms of payment
T/T or L/C
1. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
2. Approved by ISO9001, CE, SGS every year
3. Best service with 24 hour`s reply
4. Flexible payment with T/T,L/C , paypal, kunlun bank, western union, etc.
5. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
6. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Degaussing steel tubeThe degaussing method specifies the following demagnetization in the established process document
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe two kinds: seamless steel pipe is ingot or tube billet, through the perforation made capillary, and then by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawn made, so seamless steel pipe is divided into hot-rolled and cold drawn two categories. Welded steel pipe is through the steel plate or steel strip after bending forming, and then welded to make, according to the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipe two kinds. It is obvious that seamless welded pipe has no weld and that welded steel pipe has weld line.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Pipe installation without conversion, because in the same standard in the same diameter connecting dimensions of the same nominal pressure level of the same, and the same material have the same diameter, the nominal diameter of the purpose is to facilitate connectivity
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral pipe is mainly used in the pipeline of petroleum and natural gas, and its specifications are indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range