Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- No difference, but your name is different, rectangular steel pipe, but can be divided into seamless rectangular steel pipe and welded rectangular, these two, in the material will also have a difference, I do not know how to help you
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- 1 of the six lines of cross-sectional area of about 25 square millimeters, 4 to 100 flat, KBG25 cross-sectional area of about 490100/490=20.4%, just over the specifications, so short distance and less elbow can be worn. However, due to the construction of pipes are generally not standardized, elbow more, and do not use special elbow (site bending), so KBG25 wearing 4, six kinds of cable are more difficult.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The usual length of steel pipe is as follows: hot rolled steel pipe 3000~12000mm and cold drawn steel pipe 3000~10500mm.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. Tubes are made of seamless steel tubes. The outer diameter of the tubes is indicated by the letter D, followed by additional outer diameter dimensions and wall thicknesses such as seamless steel tubes with an outer diameter of 108.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Wnx - net sectional modulus of steel tubes, also called net sectional resistance moment. If the section is not weakened, it can be found in the steel sheet of the steel structure design manual. If the section is weakened, it can be calculated by the formula according to the sectional dimension according to the formula of the material mechanics.
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- Galvanized pipe bending is one of the elbow, the surface of the pipe is coated with a layer of zinc material to improve the corrosion resistance of the elbow. Galvanized pipe bending hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, zinc plating cost is low, the surface is not very smooth. Galvanized pipe bending cold tube, hot tube, the former has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the time being.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- If the home place is big, buy Wooden, good-looking durable, if the place is small, buy cloth, easy to receive, mobile, tidy and cheap.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- High cleanliness requirements for ultrasonic cleaningUltrasonic cleaning principle: the pressure change of ultrasonic wave propagation in the liquid in the liquid cavitation phenomenon strongly, per second produced millions of tiny gas bubbles, these bubbles rapidly in large pressure under the action of not following the violent explosion, impact force and produce strong suction, enough to make the stubborn dirt quickly stripped.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range