6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Hot Rolled Steel Tubes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
SSAW Hot Rolled Steel Tubes Images：
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- The CHS structure represents thin-walled round steel tubes, in which materials are referred to Taiwan CHS's steel and are used to indicate the series of anti rust paints used in metal materials.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- There are two kinds of hot dip galvanizing, zinc plated and non galvanized. The flowers must be hot-dip galvanized, without flowers, similar to galvanized.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Often used in water, heating, gas, compressed air and vacuum lines. Can be used in pressure gauge pressure of 0.6 MPa (6 atm) steam pipe and condensate pipeline below, can also be used for conveying non erosive and non flammable and explosive media. Is divided into ordinary (working pressure is 1 MPa pressure gauge, 10) and strengthening (working pressure gauge is 1.6 MPa, 16 ATM) two. Galvanized white iron tube (galvanized iron tube). Non galvanized black iron pipe (black pipe).
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- purpose2.1 seamless tubes are widely used. General purpose seamless tubes are rolled from plain carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the most output and are used primarily as pipes or structural parts for conveying fluids2.2, divided into three kinds according to the supply of different uses: the supply of a, according to the chemical composition and mechanical properties; the supply of B, according to the mechanical properties; the supply of C, according to the hydraulic pressure test. According to a, the B class steel supply, such as for under fluid pressure, but also to the pressure test.2.3. Seamless tubes for special purposes include seamless tubes for boilers, seamless tubes for geology, and seamless pipes for petroleum use
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel.Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.1) according to the use of carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and easy to cut structural steel three categories, carbon structural steel is divided into engineering construction steel and machine manufacturing structural steel two kinds;(2) by refining methods can be divided into open hearth steel, converter steel;(3) according to deoxidization methods, they can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);(4) according to the carbon content of the steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC = 0.25%), carbon steel (WC0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC>0.6%);(5) according to the quality of steel, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (phosphorus, sulfur, higher), high quality carbon steel (low phosphorus and sulfur) and high quality steel (lower phosphorus and sulfur) and super quality steel.Description: the carbon content in general carbon steel is higher, the hardness is higher, the strength is higher, but the plasticity is lower.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range