6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Hot Rolled Steel Tubes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
SSAW Hot Rolled Steel Tubes Images：
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- This is the electrical drawings, such as water supply and drainage, HVAC is that DN, SC is the laying of electrical wiring, which is defined as threading pipe laying. 100 is the nominal diameter of the pipe, unit millimeters.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- As you have said this, you have to fake goods is seamless, commonly known as to seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe is welded pipe weld reinforcement, and then go inside and outside the weld is worn away, and then burn side is that you say is that, after you can see the wall friction of a weld, is not too obvious. Like a polished, but no wall bulge, can not see the seam,
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- DN is the meaning of "bore", also expressed in water supply and drainageSC is welded steel pipe, generally GB tube, that is, thick walled steel pipe, look at the design requirementsMT refers to the wire tube, usually thin-walled tube, there are KBG and JDG
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Tube mill, round tube billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing (or reducing diameter), cooling, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking, storage, cold rolling and hot rolling. Generally cold rolling, because of high accuracy.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Small and medium-sized cold drawn and hot-rolled are many, large caliber is hot rolling, cold rolled spot less.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- Hello. The two are not the same. The difference lies in. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows. The maximum material thickness of the spiral tube is much thicker than that of the bellow. The diameter of a spiral tube can be very large. But the bellows can't be too big in diameter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range