6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Hot Rolled Steel Tubes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
SSAW Hot Rolled Steel Tubes Images：
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN represents the path of the tube". Fair represents diameter. Path is the diameter of the fluid through which it should be inside. The diameter may be the outer diameter or the inner diameter. The diameter is only used when the pipe is used for flow through. Fair as long as the garden can be used. According to the requirements of mechanical drawing fair, DN text notes.
- Q:What type of steel pipe dance is used in general?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 12Cr1MoVG is a kind of material for alloy tubes. The main purpose is to make the steel structure in the boiler, the use temperature of 580 degrees, requiring high temperature resistance steel plate, durable strength, steel plate in the normalized and tempered state delivery. 12Cr1MoV alloy tube is based on high quality carbon structural steel. It is appropriate to add one or more alloy elements to improve the mechanical properties, toughness and hardenability of steel.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Welded and seamless pipe standards are ASME B31.10, no go, if you want to force a seamless tube, the request can be seamless for seamless meaning.In addition to that, the cost and difficulty of manufacturing welded pipe is higher than that of seamless tube.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- SC galvanized steel pipe, its pipe wall thickness, generally 20 steel pipe in 2.2-2.8mm. Also, we often refer to tap water galvanized steel pipe.MT wire pipe, its pipe wall is thin, generally 20 steel pipe in 1.5-2.2mm.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- The maximum flexural normal stress is calculated as: Sigma =M/ (gamma x*Wnx).Of which: M is the maximum bending moment of the steel tube;Gamma X - the plastic development coefficient of the cross section; for the cross section of the steel tube, 1.15,
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of plain carbon steel and alloy steel seamless pipe:W=0.02466 (D-S) S, the density of steel fand 7.85kg/dmNote: weight per meter kg/m= (outer diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466 units, mm: mmFor example, the seamless steel pipe with a diameter of 89*4 weight per meter:(89-4) *4*0.02466=8.384 kg / M.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Perforated steel pipe, is very troublesome, need support to the roof and drilling in the room, the bottom with tripod frame fixed nail, and welding, installation is very troublesome;
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range