• Engine conforming to National Stage II emission standards, optimal power system, improved lifting capability, higher productivity and fuel efficiency.
• 19MPa hydraulic system pressure provides high efficiency and energy saving; single lever enables less efforts and convenient operation.
• Heavier counterweight, higher load capacity, and rear-mounted fuel tank, provides higher stability and the refueling is more convenient.
• Electronic controlled fixed axle type transmission produced with Caterpillar technology brings industry leading reliability and durability.
• Front and rear axle of unique design and Caterpillar technology features high brake efficiency, high reliability and durability.
• Brand new design of cooling system meets the requirements for -20℃ ~ +43℃ ambient conditions. Optional cooling system for 50℃ ambient conditions is also available.
• Increased steering pressure makes more quick and easy steering.
• Vibration absorption device is mounted with the engine, which further improves the seal performance and reduces vibration and noise.
• Working pump and steering pump made by Caterpillar’s Wuxi plant, SAE/DIN standard high pressure hoses and optimized pipelines.
• Brake booster and brake chamber are moved to the central left service section of the machine, which is more convenient for service and maintenance.
• Luxurious cab, seat, air conditioner and optimized operation control system.
• The overall design meets the mandatory noise and safety standards in China.
|Bucket Capacity||2.7-4.5 m3|
|Rated Load Capacity||5000 kg|
|Operating Weight||17000 kg|
|Max. Drawbar Pull||155kN|
|Max. Breakout Force||168 kN|
|Min. Turning Radius (Outside of Bucket)||6931 mm|
|Min. Turning Radius (Outer Tire)||5867 mm|
|Cycle Time (Bucket lifting, tipping and lowering)||10.2 s|
|Dump Height||3096 mm|
|Dump Reach||1267 mm|
|Standard Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||8176×3068×3440|
|Model||Shanghai SC11CB220.1G2B1 National Stage II emission standards|
|Type||In-line, vertical, water cooling, 4-stroke|
|Rated Power||162 kW|
|Max. Torque||912 Nm|
|Type||Single stage, 3 elements, centripetal type|
|Transmission Type||Electronic controlled fixed axle type|
|Speed Gears||4 forward/3 reverse gears|
|Max. Speed||36.5 km/h|
|Front/Rear Drive Axle||4WD, fixed front axle, swing rear axle(±12°)|
|Type||Coaxial flow amplification steering|
|Steering Angle (left/right)||38°±1|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||19 MPa|
|Operation Mode||Hydraulic pilot proportional control|
|Service Brake||Dual-circuit, built-in wet brake|
|Parking & Emergency Brake||Pneumatic internal expanding shoe brake|
|Perkins 1106D-E66TA National Stage II emission standards|
Weichai WD10G220DE21 National Stage II emission standards
Rock bucket with inclined cutting edge/rock bucket/sand bucket/side dump bucket
Log grab/coal bucket and long reach arm
Quick coupler and tools
- Q:How to set up a BC Rich speed loader guitar?
- I've okorder.com/ and download the manual for your guitar. From what I understand chaning strings on a speed loader is pretty easy. The trick with the BC Rich's with the Floyd Rose is actually tuning the strings. They have licensed Floyd Rose trem's and are imfamously tough to tune. I learnt the hard way. If you do it wrong you'll never get it in tune or you'll snap plenty strings. Here's what I do. Open up the back plate of the guitar where the springs are. I've got 4 springs in there. When I do a set up I stick 2 blocks of wood on either side to lock the trem. Make sure it's level on the body. When you change strings do one at a time and get it as close to in tune as possible. If you change all at once you're going to battle. Make sure the fine tune screws are all midway. The issue with tuning a Floyd Rose without locking it is that one the trem keeps pulling tight and eventually a string snaps. There is a way though. (Through the tuning process keep checking that the trem stays level and that your strings aren't getting too tight.) They are also not very easy to drop tune or use other tunings. Start with top E. Tune that to 1 up. Then tune bottom e also to 1 step up. Next tune B to a half step up. Then tune A to half step up. Tune G to normal then G to normal. So the 2 outside strings will be 1 step up. A and B will be half a step up. D and G to level. You should notice that all the strings are more or less in tune. Now you can lock the strings on the neck and fine tune using the brisge tuners.
- Q:What Music Down Loader?
- Limewire okorder.com) have torrent downloads. VJ
- Q:USB Loader GX question?
- no, its probably best you use wbfs manager and put the iso on to a hard disk through wbfs, it prepares them for the wii to read them without a fault, I do not believe you can copy the isos to the wii hd but you may be able too
- Q:the new youtube loader?
- Q:Paintball Loader question?
- Yea, okorder.com
- Q:Any way to update wii without losing my backup loader and homebrew?
- So... okorder.com/.. You don't actually have to make a backup of your NAND and when he/she starts talking about ULoader, ignore that and install WiiFlow instead, it's way better.
- Q:Is the capacity of a front load washer really all that much more than that of a typical top loader?
- The capacity may be bigger and so is the price tag.What you are saving in water over time you are spending up front for the machine.The soap is more expensive,and the machines tend to break down more often. If you are thinking of buying one do your homework!
- Q:how do i add images (?) to grub boot loader?
- grub loader is created by a linux or unix installation when another operating is already present! When you make a choice by choosing the option to keep the the operating system and dual boot. You should have install windowsXP first then Linux ! Linux is straight forth it installation and will quide you through the boot creation process. Just use the basic setup.
- Q:I have been appointed as a loader in Abu Dhabi Airport?
- How can you get appointed as a loader without even knowing what's a loader's job is? Loaders may do some or all of the following: drive baggage and freight between planes and airport terminals or cargo buildings load and unload aircraft operate equipment such as cargo and belt loaders, lift trucks, ramp tractors and loading systems help position loading ramps, passenger ramps and other equipment help guide planes into their berth and secure the aircraft drive tugs - vehicles used to push or pull planes into position on the runway or tarmac. Airside can mean in- or outside. Outside - at the Airfield or inside behind Immigration/customs. In your case I assume you just will load and unload luggage.
- Q:How to delete a boot loader?
- start run msconfig then click enter boot.ini tab check all boot paths follow instructions from there and you will have to restart your machine then answer a question after restart. SCI AAS Computer Networking
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range